Baby Corner

Old 01-27-05, 09:54 AM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%
Default ugh, charting

see... This is why I dont' like to chart. It lets me know that I have no possible chance

And none of my signs match up this month so it's all in the air. Of course with dh low count, it's not likely, but still. I'm not feeling too well today, so maybe that's the reason for the temp spike who knows????

Old 01-27-05, 10:05 AM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

It *is* possible that you o'd yesterday. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this cycle is not a wash and you get that much wanted BFP in 2 weeks.

Old 01-27-05, 11:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

I agree, I think CD13/14 is a possible O day. Or that spike today could be just a sickness thing, and you may not have o'd yet.

I know for some people charting is just more frustration than it is worth - my RE told me not to do it. For me, my temps almost always show me what is going on (they're acting a bit weird this month by having a really slow rise, but oh well) and I like to have advance warning of AF by seeing the temp drop. (I'd rather see a triphasic pattern of course, but if AF is going to come, I like to be prepared.)

Hope your cycle sorts itself out and becomes comprehensible

Old 01-28-05, 09:00 AM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

ugh. we missed it

But on to next month. DH appointment is Monday, not today so answers are on the way hopefully.

Old 01-28-05, 09:13 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Sorry this wasn't your month, but hopefully things will start looking up after dh's appt next week. Be sure to keep us updated on what he finds out.

Latest Articles
Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools