Baby Corner

Old 08-16-08, 04:54 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 44.29%
Default Um... Laura

Please tell me you think your body is done being messed up. I'm ready to cheer you on!
Thinking of you

Old 08-16-08, 05:32 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Still messed up! No fertility signs at all! My plan is to wait a month and see if my body kicks in. I don't really "need" another May baby. If it happens naturally then I'd be thrilled, but I'm the kind of mama that goes all out for my kids parties. It would be hard to do 2 in one month

So I'm going to give my body a chance to kick in and I'll go into my OB next month if nothings happening.

Besides a few nights ago adventure with deep labor type contractions (actually they were worse then my labors have ever been) that were constant for about 30 min, things have been pretty symptom free! I still have no clue what that was, but I hope it doesn't come back! I thought I'd bleed from it, but nothing! The mood swings have seemed to subside as well which I'm sure my whole family is grateful for!

I babysat my best friends barely 1 yr old girl and barely 3 yr old boy last night for their anniversary. It was so much fun and it put all my fears of being able to juggle everything at ease. My DH was out of the house for the first 3 hrs of that and I needed to make the crew dinner! That's always been the hardest part for me with little ones is trying to get dinner made and with some creative juggling we got it all done! My girls are such big helpers!

Anyway, I sat there at the dinner table with the baby in the highchair next to me and the 3 yr old right there. I kept taking his glass and moving it up so it didn't spill while doling out food to the 1 yr old so she would eat vs. throw it and talking with the kids. I could have had that family if we could have afforded it given my kids ages. It was a good night and I feel much more confident now in adding more to our family

So I'm enjoying the summer with the kids and I hope my body kicks in soon and we can get onto the next adventure! We took the kids to the petting farm yesterday with my friends kids as well. It was easy as she was there to tend to the 1 yr old as I took care of the other three.

Laura

Old 08-16-08, 11:01 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

Sounds like you have a great plan!! It sounds like you've got it all together and are ready to go!! I hope it comes together quickly for you!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools