Baby Corner

Old 08-30-04, 07:04 PM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default update

cd 1 today

but no surprise. I don't think we were even close this time as far as timing. I do think that I might go ahead and use opk's this time just to see if things are still working on my end when I think they're going too. We both are now taking essential fatty acids per my chiropractor and I'm thinking of moving both of us to Fertility Blend for a few months to see if it helps. (quite an investment I might add.) But I told DH I won't talk about dcos until he's ready. well, I say that, but I'm sure I'll bug him about it at some point even though I say I won't.

I miss being involved here but this has done wonders for my attitude. I had a heart to heart with a co worker and she said last year I was miserable to work with! I needed to hear that, it told me I had taken this TTC thing WAY too far. Congrats to those of you who have had bfps!!! Cat, cschmitz and laluna, our turn will be soon. Talk to you later!!!

Old 08-30-04, 10:16 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

I'm so glad to hear you're feeing "okay" about things, Leeann! I miss seeing you, too, but if it's better for your spirit to only check in once in a while, please do what's right for you. I'll be

for you and DH!!

Old 08-31-04, 12:53 AM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I was just about to post and ask you what had happened.

Sorry to hear that AF found you - good luck with the OPK's and new vitamins. I'm glad to hear that you're doing so much better and feeling so much happier!

Old 08-31-04, 09:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

It is so nice to hear from you. I am glad you are feeling better, sometimes we all need a time-out.
Good luck with the blend.

Old 08-31-04, 10:03 PM
B.A.G. Mommy!!!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Glad to hear all is well on your end...we have missed having you around though.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools