Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Update on me (same as on ivf board)

Update on me (same as on ivf board)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-28-05, 08:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Update on me (same as on ivf board)

Had my 8th day stims scan this morning and I'm ahead of where they thought I'd be by a day. There are 15 follicles in there that they can see! Breakdown is :

9 on the Right : 4x13mm, 3x12mm, 2x11mm
6 on the Left : 1x14mm, 3x13mm, 2x12mm

So guessing that means Left 14mm is the lead follicle, but right ovary has worked a little harder. They've warned me that if Leeds Hosp (St James') collect 15+ they consider it hyperstimulation and will put me on IMshots into my bum. But also said that not every follicle may produce an egg / there may be more follicles they couldn't see underneath the ones they can.
They told me their protocol is for collection when at 20/21mm. My lining was at 8mm .

I'm to keep taking the buserilin+gonal-f till Sunday night, then I'll be triggering with 10,000iu of pregnyl at 9pm Sunday for an 8.30am Tuesday 1st Feb collection over in Leeds (means leaving here at 6.30am

). Pacing floor day is Weds until they call to say how many are at 2pn (fertilised), then hopefully back Thurs 3rd to take two on board.

The blood test is booked for valentines day

- I so hope that's a good omen!

Old 01-28-05, 11:05 AM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Celia, I'm sooooo excited for you!

Thanks for updating!

Old 01-28-05, 11:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh Celia it is looking good isn't it? I'm so excited!

BTW - I went to Bradford Uni so it makes me all nostalgic to hear you talk about Leeds

Old 01-28-05, 07:40 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Celia - you're doing IVF at Jimmy's??? How cool is that!! I used to be glued to the program on TV!
Well I wish you all the best you brave woman, it looks good so far! Very good! Sending you huge ((hugz))

Old 01-31-05, 02:25 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good Luck Celia. I have everything

for you. Looks good so far!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools