Baby Corner

Old 04-07-05, 04:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default update - pg ment.

The clinic called back with the beta numbers - 112. They said that was good - so I'm hugely excited now!

I phoned my mum to let her know and she cried

She's been praying for this for so long!

Presuming everything goes well, I'll not be posting here anymore - this board needs to be a safe place where you don't have to read pg updates all the time - but I'll be on the Dec DD board and I'll be lurking here to cheer you guys on.

You have been WONDERFUL, caring, supportive friends and you've kept me (almost) sane throughout the last 2.5 years. I feel like I'm jumping the queue - 2.5 years felt so long to me, but those of you who've been waiting longer and who so deserve your blessing should have graduated first. I wish you ALL happiness and success in your journeys to motherhood, no matter what road you have to take

Old 04-07-05, 05:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Im happy to hear the wonderful news

Old 04-07-05, 05:42 PM
Our Miracle Baby Makayla

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratulations, I am doing a little dance for you. Best news I have heard in a long time

Old 04-07-05, 06:17 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Now this is news I like to see when I sign on for the first time in a while. Congratulations Cat!!

I am so happy for you and your DH - 3rd IUI was a charm. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Old 04-07-05, 06:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Cat that's an fantastic number! Tears of joy spilling over here for you and grinning from ear to ear

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools