Baby Corner

Old 07-17-08, 11:39 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%
Question Weird

Today I am having weird cramping. And my bad is hurting. I should be ovulating today or tomorrow but I have taken OPK and they are all (-). And I have been charting and by the looks of my charts I havent either. I have not been anywhere close to the coverline much less over it? Do you think I could still be ovulating even though I have not gotten a pos OPK or chart? The cramps are more to the right side like. If I am ovulating today would it be too late to DTD tonight? What do you think? Please advise me.

Old 07-17-08, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Are you using fertility friend? I'd like to get a look at that chart. How do you have a coverline if you don't have a thermal shift?

If it were me I'd be doing it every other day, come hell or high water.

And I'd give your doc a call and cry a little. Say you're worried about picking up the +OPK because today's day 15 and you're concerned. She may let you come in for a u/s to see what's going on. I know my doc would let me come in for something like that.

Old 07-17-08, 02:30 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTeach333

If it were me I'd be doing it every other day, come hell or high water.
Start now! Sperm can live for many days, so even if you ovulate late it wouldn't hurt to start now! Good luck!

Laura

Old 07-17-08, 04:36 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Yes I will send a link to my chart...

However my chart(I use two diff sites) at fertility gal sets the coverline for me is it at 97.1 I dont know how to send you that link??? I am going to have my TSH tested tomorrow so I think I am going to see about an appt with my OB.

Old 07-17-08, 08:35 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Your chart looks like my old ones... I don't know what to say...

I guess I'd cry to the doc if you think it will work!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools