Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Well Im back from the doctors......

Well Im back from the doctors......

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 02-02-10, 09:46 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

My Dh's aunt had no trouble getting pregnant, only trouble staying pregnant, but I never got into any sort of discussion with her to find out the specifics, so I have no advice for you, but wish you & your Dh the best of luck! It can't hurt to get a 2nd opinion!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
countrycutieluv (02-02-10)

Old 02-02-10, 12:11 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Well I called my referal line and since I seen the doctor that is on my referal I have to see my primary to get a new one! UGGG...My primary recomended this guy so highly I just don't know how she is going to take me wanting to see someone else.
Good news it though I get to see my primary today to get another referal for this other doctor.

I just hope this second guy isn't as IVF happy as the first one.
NOTE: I'm not against IVF AT ALL! I just believe that they need to find the problem first before trying to get me pregnant!
So I will keep you ladies posted on my appointment with my primary today.
She is the one that said I my ovaries could be producing hcg and that Im not really getting pregnant! WTF!!! So this should be fun!

Old 02-02-10, 12:34 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm glad you're going to get a second opinion and the wait shouldn't be too long to get on the new drs. appt list! I totally agree with IVF! Its great and wonderful if you need it, but it doesn't seem like that's the right option for you at this time!

Good luck today and I hope your primary dr. doesn't give you a bad time about wanting a second opinion! It seems like a fairly normal thing to do!

Laura

Thank you LAB!
countrycutieluv (02-02-10)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools