Baby Corner

Old 01-24-13, 06:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%
Default Went off bc,now have symptoms

In December 2012 i went off of my birth control.My normal period was due the last week of december. Since i stopped taking it, i started my period on Christmas Eve,Dec.24th a week early, and it lasted the whole next week.(The week it was actually due.)Today is Jan.24th and my period is due next week.I have had these symptoms lately. Sore boobs, really sore nipples,they also look darker. I am so tired. Ill sleep in all day and i still feel like im falling asleep.I have small little pains/or twinges i guess you could say in my lower left abdomen.They come and go.Here one second and gone in the next.I have had constipation but its constipation of gas.I took a test Tues Jan 22nd.It was negative.I have another test.Im wondering if i could be pregnant and if so when i should take my other test?Any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

Old 01-24-13, 06:23 PM
Riley Bear

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

Are any smells making you feel sick or being in a car making feel sick? My biggest sign beside the sore boobs was I started to get car sick and then I got really bad morning sickness. At home test are not always accurate. I had a false positive once. The best time to take a urine test at home is in the morning. You have more of the pregnancy hormone in the morning. I would make an appointment with your OBGYN doctor and have a blood drawn test done. Good luck and keep us posted

Old 01-24-13, 06:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1000%

Well i have a little nausea at night but i also have acid reflux so i wrote it off as that.The last test i took,i took it when i got up.When my boyfriend smokes a ciggarette the smell bothers me.But i smoke and it doesnt bother me when i do it.I need to quit btw

Old 01-24-13, 06:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1000%

Oh also i am hungry when i go to bed.Im hungry when i wake up.Like starving! Ill eat and normally i eat like a horse but lately ill only eat a little bit and im full. Then ill be hungry 20 mins later. I also had a craving for salt and vinegar chips.

Old 01-24-13, 06:48 PM
Riley Bear

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

I was more nausea at night. It got so bad, they put me on Zofran to help with the nausea. I couldn't keep anything down. I was hardly sick in the mornings. Do you feel like you have to pee all the time? Also, just to be on the safe side in case you pregnant, which it is really sounding like you are, drink lots of water! Water is so important during pregnancy. This may sound silly, but I hate the taste of water. I forced myself to drink water when I was pregnant! I craved milk like no other! Which was funny because I'm lactose and tolerant. But when I was pregnant I was going through half a gallon a day! After having Riley, I am back to being lactose. I had a junk draw at work

I ate all the time! What at home test did you take?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools