Baby Corner

Old 08-08-08, 08:41 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default What A Birthday Gift!

So I woke up this morning at 515am thinking I really need to pp,I am about ready to pp myself .I can't hold it any longer.So I guess I will test.For some reason I decided to wipe before testing.I guess the witch snuck in while I was sleeping.2days early!

What is up with that! I have been a 30 day cycle for at least 3 months and TODAY she decides I need to reset my body? I don't know what to do.I am cramping bad too.Its AF,I am sure of it. I don't know how I am going to tell DH.I was so sure,I had all the classic symptoms,didn't have my normal pms symptoms either.So should I talk to my doctor or just chalk it up to nature?

Old 08-08-08, 09:02 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

Were you taking Clomid or anything?

Old 08-08-08, 09:06 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

No my progesterone was 17 so no need for it.But looking at my chart I only had a luteal phase of 11 when normally its about 13.I think I am loosing my mind to be honest.

Old 08-08-08, 10:44 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

I'm sorry AF showed.

You actually might need clomid. My problem is that I ovulate around day 20 and get my period around day 28. My clinic believes in fixing the problem from the "front end" and gives clomid for it. They also do hcg shots too if necessary to support the LP.

I'd call the doc and see if you can e-mail or fax your chart over.

Old 08-08-08, 10:59 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

Yeah I agree with Jeanne. You may need Clomid to make your LP longer. 12 is low-normal for a LP, but 14 is the best. You should call the doctor and see what your next move is. I am on Clomid and it put me at a 14 day LP.. GL and sending lots of Baby Dust Your Way********
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools