Baby Corner

Old 10-15-16, 03:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%
Default What's happening

So I had a miscarriage June30,2016 my last period was Aug.14,2016 now I'm spotting my lower back hurts every minute I'm vommiting everything my breast are tender pregnancy tests are coming back negative no blood work yet
So one please help me

Old 11-10-17, 05:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1400%

Sorry, honey! I just read your post :-(

Can you please give us an update on if it all went well?

Old 11-30-17, 02:36 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%

Hello Preetychick. I wish you got well soon. Miscarriage is a huge loss. It is really hard for a mother to lose her baby. You need to be strong. Have you been TTC after your miscarriage? You should have given some time to your body. A body needs to be relaxed and heal after MC. Anyways, the situation is really confusing. Pain in lower back, tender breasts and vomiting are symptoms of pregnancy. However, your tests are negative. Which tests are you taking? Have you taken the blood test? If no, take that. It will show you an authentic result. You can also consult a doctor to have a better picture of what is actually happening.

Old 11-30-17, 04:48 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%

Hello PrettyChick! I know you are not doing well dear. And I am really sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is such a big pain for any mother. The unnatural birth cycle draining may start as light spotting and after that advance to a heavier stream with clusters following a couple of days. You may have some level of seeping for up to two weeks, in spite of the fact that it ought not stay overwhelming for that whole time. A short time later, you'll encounter gentle cramping for a day or two and light seeping for about seven days. After an unnatural birth cycle, the body recuperates rapidly. A lady will by and large ovulate two to a month after an unnatural birth cycle, with an ordinary menstrual period happening two weeks after ovulation. I suggest you to consult a doctor as your case seems exceptional.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools