Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Where and how are you Saffy????

Where and how are you Saffy????

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-06-08, 06:22 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Where and how are you Saffy????

Thinking and wonderin how you are....

Old 10-08-08, 08:01 AM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I didn't get a chance to get online, but I got to go to my Grandpa's 90th surprise birthday party. It all happened so fast. I just got home this morning about an hour and 20 mins ago. I am trying to catch up, but I am so tired.

I am praying we get a lot of

's this month.

AF showed up for my right before I left Thursday night. I figured she was on her way. I think my cycles are still messed up from the m/c. This last cycle was suppose to start on Tues, but didn't until Thurs.

I have thought of you all while I was gone. Hope to see good news soon.

to everyone!!!

Old 10-08-08, 03:55 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Yay a cycle buddy! Are you charting?

Happy 90th! That is so awesome! What a blessing!
Thank you hopetobemomofthree!
saffy (10-08-08)

Old 10-08-08, 05:02 PM
is so extremely excited!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I will start the temp charting in the morning. I figured it would be too hard with the time change. Also I got in late Fri. night and knew I'd have late night ups as well. I figured it was easier to just wait.

So you are the exact same cd. That's awesome. Are you doing opk's as well? I did last month but I don't think I will this month. I need to look at my chart to see approximately when I might O. Mike is gone from Sundays @ 4pm til Fridays @ 10pm. So I honestly think I won't have a chance this month.

But I sure will be rooting everyone else on

I keep telling myself that maybe it could happen anyway, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Lots of

to all!

Old 10-08-08, 05:06 PM
is so extremely excited!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks about my Grandpa too! He is more like a Dad to me so it was the best birthday present I could have given him. He was as sad as I was that I wasn't going to be there. My sister and I were throwing him a surprise party, so you can imagine how surprised he ended up being. I'll never be able to thank my sister enough for getting me there at the last minute. She actually even got me a ticket on priceline.com and named a price and they countered with one for $200 less than the last minute prices we could find. It was awesome to be there. Now I'm back home and tired.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools