Baby Corner

Old 07-17-06, 11:47 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Whoo Hoo- I'm excited!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I made an appointment to see my "SUPER Dr." today. (this Dr. diagnosed me with endometriosis about 6-7 years ago, but because my insurance changed, I was unable to see him...untill now).

My appointment is set for August 4th (this is the soonest available date). It sounds very thorough- the appointment is an hour long. His office is sending me a packet of information.

For the first time I feel that my concerns will be taken more seriously- and I have several months of BBT charts (which by the way, I didn't ovulate until day 25 this month!).

To be honest, I'm just hoping that my hormones are out of wack and that it could be a fast or simple solution (but I think everyone wants a fast, easy, simple, and inexpensive solution...right?).

I will definately keep everyone posted.

Does anyone else have experience with BBT charts, delayed ovulation or hormone imbalances. If so, what have you experienced?

Old 07-17-06, 01:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi aeb,

I have PCOS and don't Ovulate on my own AT ALL. So yes, I would really like a fast, simple, inexpensive way to get "knocked up". LOL .

I hope you have the best of luck with this doctor, it sounds like you have a great plan going in there and now you just need the doc to execute it.

Good luck to you.

Old 07-18-06, 07:52 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Aeb, thats wonderful news! Congrats! That must be a great feeling to have someone who is there to help you and you can confide in with personal situations. Hopefully he will be helping yall with those beautiful babies thats stored in your future.

Old 07-18-06, 08:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi, thats great news about the appt.

I hope this doc does all the right things to get you pg asap! I have never ovulated before cd19 and once on cd60 but I am afraid I dont know why...not yet. You could very well have a hormone imbalance, excess prolactin, excess testosterone and high lh can all delay O. I am sure your doc will figure it out soon for you. I really hope and pray that its all sorted out soon.

It helps to have a doc that you trust and like, the gynae I last consulted said the strangest thing...when I mentioned that I am charting he said 'what for?' (in the most disdainful way) And I thought, duh-uh, I am trying to fall pregnant as you well know!!!! So thats the last time I think I will see him.
Best of luck to you!

Old 07-18-06, 08:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Twacky sorry to hear about your last doc. Hopefully you will find a new and better one that understands your needs!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools