Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

why? why?

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 02-16-07 | 08:22 PM
  • why is....
    TTC + fertility issues= draining

This whole thing is so draining. That is the mood that I am in today. It's so draning. And the fertility thing just hurts. And the problem is, this whole thing bothers me so much that I can't even talk to one of my closest friends because she's PG ( Due in May). The times that I do talk to her, I just end up feeling worse! ( I end up being depressed for at least a day or two) And it's not her fault.... I know its my problem, but the only way I can cope is not talking to her very much. Sounds very awful of me, doesn't it? When will this all be over?????
    Thanks for listening to me whine ladies. I'll try not to do it too often....

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-16-07 | 08:28 PM
  • We are all here for you. You can talk to any of us when you need to. I really hope that the whole thing is over for you soon and you are pregnant

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 02-16-07 | 08:30 PM
  • Quote de brats647
    We are all here for you. You can talk to any of us when you need to. I really hope that the whole thing is over for you soon and you are pregnant

Thanks Farah. It drives me nuts when I get into one of these moods. They're counterproductive...
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-16-07 | 08:34 PM
  • The thing is all of us that know what it is like to struggle with infertility do....I know I do...as hard as I try not to!
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 02-16-07 | 09:00 PM

•  
    we are all here for you to talk to ...please feel free to vent anytime...we all know how you are feeling