Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309)
-   -   checkin in....... (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309/checkin-265397)

3picketts 12-11-05 07:28 PM

checkin in.......

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been here in forever and for that I apologize. I never have time for anything anymore except work, house, Chris and Catie. Not complaining tho!! I have been thru alot in the past few months. My last update was that Chris and I were TTC again. Well, we did conceive and I m/c yet again. I have had several cyst problems and went in for a lap in November to remove a lemon size cyst on my ovary and some polyps in my uterus and found a tubal pregnancy. So I ended up losing my ovary and my tube during surgery. Not great news to wake up to. I have been pretty depressed lately but staying busy and hoping to get back to some kind of normalcy. Since I can't take hormones, I am hoping that my remaining ovary can produce anough estrogen to keep me sane enough to not want to murder anyone!!!! :unhappy:
I just had my yearly MMG and it came back clear! All Is well for a few more months.It is hard to believe that I am almost 3 months out (cancer free). Time is flying. Catie just turned 14 this week. She is growing so fast and I am trying to be there for every second of it.She is so beautiful and I want to cry when I watch her and know that she is my miracle. I love her so much it hurts.....
She is cheering all the time and loving it. Thank God that basketball season just ended. I was about to go nuts being at the gym every night of the week. We have a competition coming up soon, those are fun tho.
Chris is good, we are good. My job is good. My kitties are good. That wraps it up..... :grin:

Tamsin 12-12-05 05:21 AM

:lurking:

Hey there Wendy - good to hear from you!

So sorry to hear about your latest loss. Also sorry to hear of the other loss, that of your ovary and tube - you sure have been thrrough the mill hon :hug:

Great news on the MMG though - yeah!

Wishing you lots of luck for the future!

Tamsin
xx

MBMBERG 12-12-05 09:51 AM

Wendy~

I guess I should have read this post before responding to the other one. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of both your pregnancies and you ovary & tube. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. You have been through so much and yet you still have the courage to go on. You have no idea how much I admire you.

Great news on the MMG. What a relief.

Take Care and stay strong.

cat 12-12-05 06:05 PM

:lurk: Lovely to hear an update from you - esp. to know you are still well and truly cancer-free. Catie sounds like she's doing great too!

I'm terribly sorry about the loss of your two little miracles. That must have been such difficult news to wake up to :hugsad:

baby hungry 12-20-05 10:25 AM

I am so sorry for your loss! That is heart breaking Wendy. :hugsad:

Good to hear your sweet little girl is doing good, and that you are cancer free. That is beyond wonderful.

I think of you often. Thanks for checking in.