Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309)
-   -   Hi I need help.. Trying to conceive (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309/hi-i-need-help-trying-conceive-403217)

CKone137 06-25-13 03:46 PM

Hi I need help.. Trying to conceive

Hello,

This month my husband and I are trying to conceive.
I had my period on June 13-19.. We had sex on June 23, twice.

Just curious if I'm doing this right.. What are my highest chances, I know I'm ovulating and I'm pretty regular..

Yesterday I woke up with lower backache.. Also my right ovary was cramping with is normal during my ovulation.. Today I woke up cramping and minor faint of heartburn after drinking milk.. My left ovary was cramping but not much.. Also my discharge is not as much as normal and very clear. i can say im pretty in tune with my body. When should I be taking a test? Had anyone experienced this? We really want to be pregnant so I hope I'm not letting all these symptoms cloud my judgement.

Dopey406 06-26-13 11:10 AM

Welcome to The Baby Corner. Good luck on your TTC journey.

If you consider yourself to be "regular", let's assume that you have a period every 28 days (Day 1=the first day of your period). So this cycle started on June 13. In a "regular" or textbook cycle, you would ovulate around Cycle Day 14. That would mean that you're ovulating TODAY. It's typically best to have intercourse every other day starting around Cycle Day 10 (so on days 10, 12, 14, 16). This gives your husband's body a chance to regenerate quality and quantity swimmers. :)

After conception, implantation occurs about 10 days later so it would be incredibly unlikely that you'd be experiencing any kind of symptoms because your body doesn't know anything has happened until a little bean has implanted into your uterus (around Cycle Day 24-28).

Pick up a copy of Toni Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's a pretty easy read and really explains all you need to know about how your body achieves pregnancy. I learned SO MUCH about my body with this book.

Good luck!

CKone137 06-26-13 11:22 AM

Thank you, I was going to try yesterday but I ended up sick on the bowl saying good bye to my grilled cheese I ate before... Soo good thing I'm feel a little better to try today again :)

dazzyshahu 09-23-17 05:57 AM

Hello and welcome friend, I can understand your problem very easily because I also faced similar problem in my life just 2 year ago this create golden opportunity in my life to help you solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience. You should not lose hope. You can easily achieve your target with proper planning with partner. You should understand the importance of real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion that is very necessary to maintain proper balance in your marriage life. You are aware about health this is good news for you that create win-win situation for you in long term. It is time to handle this difficult situation with proper medical checkup that is reliable way to solve problem. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You need to understand your body signal very well that directly connected to reproduction.
The first and foremost thing I want to suggest you to check your pregnancy test at your home that is most popular and reliable way to career your pregnancy related status. You should the familiar with proper step by step procedure to get genuine result. You should check your pregnancy status with early morning first urine. This is very horrible problem in your life it is not easy task to handle this difficult situation without stress and depression this is medical certified fact that stress and depression is responsible for main pregnancy related problem. You should understand the importance of regular period cycle that clearly indicates about hormones level in your body. You should understand symptoms of pregnancy like heavy breast and pain in lower belly part.

Ressie 11-08-17 09:17 AM

Hello Ckone, I think you should visit the doctor. Your health should be your priority. Before you go to the doctor, the first thing you should is to take a pregnancy test at home. I would suggest you take your test immediately after you get up. You may find the accurate result at that time. I haven’t been in such problem ever so this is all I can suggest you. I wish you good luck.