Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (
-   Trying To Conceive (
-   -   help (

mitshell 07-29-13 06:12 AM

my husband is 61,and I am 35years.dec this year I did a uterus fibroid operation which went well, but since the fibroid was big according to doctor and was lying on one of the fallopian tube ,they had t cut,doc told me am ok,and can conceive with one periods are regular, question is can I conceive since my guy is 61,recently we visited same doc ,advised us that I should try taking clomid.we eat heathy,meals

Dopey406 07-31-13 04:51 PM

:welcome: to The Baby Corner. The Clomid will stimulate egg production so your doctor is probably hoping to prod along those ovaries a little and help the process of conception.


mitshell 08-05-13 02:40 AM

thank you for you kind answer, hope to have a baby soon.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.