Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309)
-   -   I'm Trying to Conceive (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/trying-conceive-309/im-trying-conceive-403290)

dazzyshahu 09-23-17 06:49 AM

Hello and welcome friend. I am feeling happy to see that you are on right path to achieve your target to defeat infertility problem in your life to conceive effectively. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to handle this difficult situation in my life just 2 year ago. It is a dream of every woman to enjoy labor fruit with healthy baby gift that fulfill your life with happiness. I am happy and healthy and satisfaction with my baby girl that fulfill my whole life with endless joy. It is your turn to get healthy baby gift in your life to become perfect mother. You can start your planning with proper understanding your body hormone level with regular period cycle that clearly indicate about your hormone balance in life.
It is good news that you can easily balance your hormone system with healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my multiple failures of natural conceives. You should choose medical way to overcome this stressful situation in your life that ruins your life day by day like death in installment. You can easily maintain proper balance in body and mind with powerful yoga and meditation to get full relaxation. You should prepare very well in natural way to conceive effectively that enhance your success rate to get real value of time and money with satisfaction service. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should follow strictly all rule and regulation to turn your imagination into reality with healthy baby gift. You can achieve your target with strong determination like me.

Anari 10-16-17 01:05 PM

Hi Dazzi, I understand you, my husband and I were depressed for a very long time because we did not have any children. But it so happened that the only chance for us was a surrogacy. When we found out about this, I had a nervous breakdown. Then we still did not know all aspects of this issue, we were very worried, because a lot of information collapsed on us. We already began to doubt whether we need to have children or better stop fighting. Then we learned that in our country - we live in Switzerland - the surrogacy is prohibited. I had a severe depression, I thought that we would not dare to go anywhere. But after my mental state was normalized we decided that we will not go anywhere. We lived with this idea for 2.5 years. Yes, imagine! And then I realized that we had wasted our time and our desire to have children has not gone anywhere. Both my husband and I constantly thought about it, but we did not dare to admit it to each other. But when we decided, we started looking for a country and a clinic. It turned out that the best conditions for surrogacy in Ukraine. I mean exactly the legal aspects of this issue. There, commercial surrogacy is allowed, and in disputable situations, legislatively supports biological parents. Then we started to choose a clinic. It was very hard. We visited a lot of clinics, for example in Kiev there are a lot of them. In one of these clinics, we made the decision to stay. We did not seek a surrogate mother, we were given a women's base for a choice. Because I can not imagine how we could find a worthy surrogacy mother on our own. It would be almost impossible! In biotex we were helped and we chose a girl of 29 years, she was divorced and she already had her children. In general, we are grateful to the fact that the staff of the clinic worked smoothly and quickly. We were helped everywhere, and I can also say that I liked the building of the clinic. The chambers are also clean, spacious, in the corridors were fresh flowers. In general, there was no fear, at first we had doubts as a result. But then we realized that we need to relax and calm down. We are already tired of fighting, but we did not give up! And we did it! Therefore, I want to say that every person has his own sad story, but if you do not give up, this story can be transformed into a positive one. In order to survive the difficulties you need to believe in a dream and try to do something. The most terrible thing is regret.