Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    Trying To Conceive »  

Needing Help Print Version

Chilt95 02-05-18 03:12 PM

Needing Help

I was on Orthro tri cyclen since I was 14. I stopped that pill back in 2015 I believe then switched to Trinessa the generic form.I only took that for a few months then stopped in September of 2016. I'm getting baby fever sooo badly and I was wondering since this year I'll be off the pill for 2 years in September. I dont really know whats going on or if its me or my partner who cant conceive or if I have to try after this September i cant go see my dr til I reapply for MDwise in June this year. So any advice on whats going on.

ambrose 02-09-18 01:27 PM

hey Chilt95!!! I don’t know why you are doing like this. But I understand there would be a logical reasoning behind it. So if you have taken pills in your past then according to my point of view not prohibit you to conceive again in future. But remember one thing this type of pills no doubt helps you to keep you the way a form pregnancy but after leaving that they cause troubles. Even they urge some other disease or make your immune system too weak. This happens because you were addicted to taking this so when you don’t take it will leave you on somehow pity. It’s a confusing thing you can get better confirmation from your doctor. Goodbye!!!