Baby Corner

Old 04-10-09, 04:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default 2 week wait symptoms...

Hiya everyone

I am going through my 2 week wait and it's a nightmare! I am analyzing every little change in my body, it's driving me crazy! I tested yesterday even though I knew it would be negative which it was as I still have 10 days to go until I can test, but I have deffinatly noticed some changes.
My boobs have been really sore for the past 2 days and i can honestly say I havent had this since I went through puberty! Also, I have broken out in spots and i have never had spots before and I have also noticed (very gross lol) discharge in my underwear which I have never noticed before, there are other little things like becoming very annoyed and moddy with my partner and the smell of certain foods makes me feel sick. I dont know if I am just over analizing or if it could be a sign but was just wondering if anyone else is or has experienced anything like this?? I'm going crazy lol

xxx

Old 04-10-09, 09:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I'm right there with you....5 days to go and it is killing me! I was so tempted to test today but I decided to wait. I have the issues with smells, boobs and fatigue but I don't know. Good luck to you and I completely understand your frustration!

Old 04-11-09, 12:42 AM
Mother Hen

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I'm having some symptoms but I dont know whats my body and whats from the Progesterone. My poor body doesnt know what to do with itself. lol

Good luck guys!

Old 04-11-09, 08:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I know it is so so tempting to test! I just couldnt help myself when I did it the other day even though I knew doing it 9 days early was silly

Oh well, I will deffinatly wait now until I do my next test, 8 days to go, seems like forever!

My breats are even more sore today, it is a really weird feeling for me as I really havent had this since puberty, I really hope this is a good sign!

I dont know if this means anything but I have been having nightmares for the past few days - had one last night, 3 the night before and 2 in the 2 nights before that. Dont know if it means anything, just thought I would mention it - has anyone else experienced this?

I'm hoping the next few days go quick! It's so frustrating, it's just on my mind 24/7, Good luck to you both! I hope we all get a positive!! xxx

Old 04-11-09, 04:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

OMG...I've been having nightmares for over 2 weeks now! I thought it was just me. One involved my purse...come to find out, your purse in a dream represents your female area, womb, etc. So again, I'm right there with you...glad it's not just me!
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools