Baby Corner

Old 05-25-07, 12:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.37%
Default ? #dpo

Like the TWW isn't hard enough.....now I'm sooo confused. I am obsessing like crazy, as I got up this morning and felt REALLY bad, lightheaded, nauseated and tired. To make me obsess more my temp went really high to 98.7, has been 97.9-98.2 since o...... so I'm 8dpo and have NO hpt's in the house so I won't be tempted. DH left today for a trip and won't be back till sunday night. But of course, i couldn't wait and just for the heck of it, used an OPK, and it came out positive. So I dipped another one.....positive. So of course at this point I run to the pharmacy and get an HPT and it's negative (of course, I'm only 8dpo!!!). I went into my chart on FF and put in the results of both tests....and it's changed my o date now???? Says I'm 10 dpo and is saying I ovulated 1 day before my positive opk????
Anyone have ANY ideas why it did that???
I'm not sure if I did this right, but I think this is a link to my chart

Last edited by jennigirl; 05-25-07 at 12:33 PM.

Old 05-25-07, 02:23 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 1593.89%

Hi Jenni!

Your chart didn't like--I got my chart (which is not nearly as promising looking as yours, I'm sure!

).

Once you log in and see your chart, you have to click Sharing, and then Home Page Setup. At the top of that entry form is the place with the address of your specific chart. Copy and paste that here for us to see.

As for the + OPK's--I wouldn't take anything as a bad sign. I take everything as a good sign until that witch shows up in full force.

Hang in there until Sunday (I know--easier said than done, huh?) and test with DH. That's what I would (try to) do.

Old 05-25-07, 02:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Thanks for showing me how to do this!!

Hope it works this time....

Old 05-25-07, 02:33 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 1593.89%

Well, the temp rise is certainly a good sign.

I'd try to wait it out another couple of days (though that definitely seems like an eternity, I know

) and test again with an HPT--not an OPK.

Old 05-25-07, 03:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Thanks for looking at my chart. I hope it's good. I'm starting nightshift tonight for 3, so not looking forward to that but will help to pass the time.

come on Sunday!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools