Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Here once again...

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 09-08-09 | 11:17 PM
  • I'm back again... I'm hoping this is the last time I'm on this board for awhile, but we'll see I guess! I'm not completely sure how many days I have left before testing, but I know it's a little less than a week. I would like to test around the end of this week, but in reality I should probably wait until the beginning or middle of next week. We'll see what curiosity does to me this time!

I'm trying REALLY hard to have a positive attitude, but with every month that goes by it is getting harder and harder to be positive. Somtime this week I am going to go to the $ store and stock up on tests again and hope I don't need more than one bc that one will have a + result! I guess we'll just have to wait and see! In some ways I have a feeling this is the month, but then in other ways I don't thk this is it. I have symptoms, but they are the same as the ones the last few months so I can't really count anything there (except kind of sick feeling from time to time and chocolate is a big turn off right now, when usually I'm a choc-a-holic!)
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-08-09 | 11:19 PM

•  
    Crossing my fingers this is your month!
Thank you brandimichelle!
koala_kaper (09-09-09)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!