Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Here once again...

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 09-08-09 | 11:17 PM
  • I'm back again... I'm hoping this is the last time I'm on this board for awhile, but we'll see I guess! I'm not completely sure how many days I have left before testing, but I know it's a little less than a week. I would like to test around the end of this week, but in reality I should probably wait until the beginning or middle of next week. We'll see what curiosity does to me this time!

I'm trying REALLY hard to have a positive attitude, but with every month that goes by it is getting harder and harder to be positive. Somtime this week I am going to go to the $ store and stock up on tests again and hope I don't need more than one bc that one will have a + result! I guess we'll just have to wait and see! In some ways I have a feeling this is the month, but then in other ways I don't thk this is it. I have symptoms, but they are the same as the ones the last few months so I can't really count anything there (except kind of sick feeling from time to time and chocolate is a big turn off right now, when usually I'm a choc-a-holic!)
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-08-09 | 11:19 PM

•  
    Crossing my fingers this is your month!
Thank you brandimichelle!
koala_kaper (09-09-09)