Baby Corner

Old 01-19-11, 09:40 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Hey ladies! Need advice...

Hi there! Its been awhile since ive written. Hope someone remembers me...if not thats ok too. Need some opinions about my cycle this month.
I started on FertilAid and FertilCM at the first of my cycle. I'm currently on cycle day 22. I most often have a 28 day cycle. I'm supposed to start on the 25th. Have been reg my whole life and have unexplained infertility. Dh and I have been trying or shall I say, have had unprotected sex for 6 yrs. I lost a baby at 9 wks last year thru IVF and this is the first month we have actually "tried".
I just went to the bathroom and had slight bloody mucus discharge. Is it really possible that it could be implantation bleeding? I usually spot brown a day before my period. I believe I'm about 8dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is so strange for me. I have also had this weird hunger feeling at night that I can't seem to satisfy. I'm hungry in the mornings, but nothing sounds good. Am I completely dreaming here?

Please help..I need your ladies advice. Thanks!!!
Jamie

Old 01-20-11, 09:28 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

I remember your screen name- but I'm sorry to say I don't have any advice on this subject. I wish you the best of luck though!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
jlynn1313 (01-20-11)

Old 01-20-11, 12:49 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I remember your screen name as well.
I will be honest with you. I have had spotting around 8dpo and it ended up being both nothing/pregnancy.
I USE to be regular but then well my body went crazy (thats entire other thread).
I hope this is it for you! Got everything crossed for you!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
jlynn1313 (01-21-11)

Old 01-21-11, 12:18 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Theortically, you could take a first response test to see, but at 8dpo the chaces of it being positive it kinda slim. I think 10dpo seems to be norm for early detection. But if you period doesn't start tomorrow, I would definitely consider going that route.
Thank you Janine!
jlynn1313 (01-21-11)

Old 01-22-11, 09:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Janine,

It could definitely be implantation bleeding. That's what I experienced with my last pregnancy. However, sometimes our body just does crazy things! I definitely wouldn't rule out implantation bleeding though. Good Luck!
Thank you Chrissie33!
jlynn1313 (01-27-11)

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools