Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hey ladies! Need advice...

Reply Post New Topic

• jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 01-19-11 | 10:40 PM
  • Hi there! Its been awhile since ive written. Hope someone remembers me...if not thats ok too. Need some opinions about my cycle this month.
    I started on FertilAid and FertilCM at the first of my cycle. I'm currently on cycle day 22. I most often have a 28 day cycle. I'm supposed to start on the 25th. Have been reg my whole life and have unexplained infertility. Dh and I have been trying or shall I say, have had unprotected sex for 6 yrs. I lost a baby at 9 wks last year thru IVF and this is the first month we have actually "tried".
    I just went to the bathroom and had slight bloody mucus discharge. Is it really possible that it could be implantation bleeding? I usually spot brown a day before my period. I believe I'm about 8dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is so strange for me. I have also had this weird hunger feeling at night that I can't seem to satisfy. I'm hungry in the mornings, but nothing sounds good. Am I completely dreaming here?

Please help..I need your ladies advice. Thanks!!!
    Jamie

• MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 01-20-11 | 10:28 AM
  • I remember your screen name- but I'm sorry to say I don't have any advice on this subject. I wish you the best of luck though!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
jlynn1313 (01-20-11)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 01-20-11 | 01:49 PM
  • I remember your screen name as well.
    I will be honest with you. I have had spotting around 8dpo and it ended up being both nothing/pregnancy.
    I USE to be regular but then well my body went crazy (thats entire other thread).
    I hope this is it for you! Got everything crossed for you!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
jlynn1313 (01-21-11)
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 01-21-11 | 01:18 PM
  • Theortically, you could take a first response test to see, but at 8dpo the chaces of it being positive it kinda slim. I think 10dpo seems to be norm for early detection. But if you period doesn't start tomorrow, I would definitely consider going that route.
Thank you Janine!
jlynn1313 (01-21-11)
  • Chrissie33 01-22-11 | 10:09 PM
  • Janine,

It could definitely be implantation bleeding. That's what I experienced with my last pregnancy. However, sometimes our body just does crazy things! I definitely wouldn't rule out implantation bleeding though. Good Luck!
Thank you Chrissie33!
jlynn1313 (01-27-11)