Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Meet the TTC/2WW Ladies!

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-30-08 | 11:50 PM
  • Please give a

and let us know who you are, so we can all support one another during the dreaded Two Week Wait!

Name:
    TTC what #:
    DH/SO/DP:
    Any meds/procedures:
    How many months have you been ttc:
    Anything else we should know about you:
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 12-31-08 | 01:24 AM
  • Name:Carrie
    TTC what #:my 3rd dh's 1st
    DH/SO/DP:dh is Thomas active duty Air Force
    Any meds/procedures:No meds had a tubal reversal in May 2008
    How many months have you been ttc:well we were ttcing for 6mnths and got a became pregnant and lost our little one at 5wks 5days that was the 9th of December and now trying asap.That was my first miscarriage.
    Anything else we should know about you:My kids are
    Jessica 14 and Tyiler 9.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 12-31-08 | 11:35 AM
  • Name: LeAnn
    TTC what #: #3
    DH/SO/DP: DH is Kris (30)
    Any meds/procedures: Have been on Clomid and Trigger and will start Clomid/Trigger/IUI in Jan 2009
    How many months have you been ttc: A LONG TIME-Since 6/2007
    Anything else we should know about you: I have two boys already, Peyton and Parker!
  • toothy 12-31-08 | 09:24 PM
  • Name: Emily
    TTC what #: #1
    DH/SO/DP: Jason
    Any meds/procedures: none
    How many months have you been ttc: 2 actually charting but have been off bc for 15 months
    Anything else we should know about you: not that i can think of right now ;-)
  • tiaonia tiaonia's Avatar 01-01-09 | 04:39 PM
  • Name: Natalie
    TTC what #:1
    DH/SO/DP: James
    Any meds/procedures:none
    How many months have you been ttc:just short of 4 years with current dh (7 1/2 years overall for me)
    Anything else we should know about you:nothing i can think of atm

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!