Baby Corner

Old 01-21-13, 12:28 PM
is in her 2ww
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%

This is our 6mth TTC looking back I see what was going wrong (vaginal dryness, ovulation timing and not laying down afterwards) This time we used preseed, opk and instead softcups. I got my LH surge CD16. We BD CD16-19 but I would have DH "finish" in the softcup which I inserted immediately and left in for the 12hrs and when I take that one out he would have a "fresh supply" ready. I also layed with my hips in the air for about 10mins with the softcup and then just went about my day. This is now CD 20 and we are just waiting...

Old 09-17-14, 01:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa

Hello all, I'm new to the boards, but not to ttc, alas. This is my 20th cycle. I just turned 40, my DH is 43, and we are trying for our first child. I'm actually near the end of my tww, one way or another, and I need someone to talk to.
Hi I too am on the count down of the tww, I am 39 and this would be me trying for my second child before I get too old, and I too would love someone to talk to about this baby dream, I feel like im going nuts every month

Old 10-05-14, 01:17 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5200%

Hi there ladies, I am also on TTC and I just wanted to share a site I've been using to track my ovulation period and it has helped me a lot and I hope it could also help others, good luck.

Old 06-17-15, 05:59 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 600%

Hi ladies. Newbie here. I sure could use some emotional support. Im 40 yrs old. 1 year ttc. 2nd round clomid 50 mg. I am now cd24, having so many symptoms! Nauseous. Lower back pain. Itchy sore nipples, itchy tummy. Exhausted! Had pain and then brown discharge in panties about 2 weeks ago. Sorry tmi. Thats never happened before. Now im having this heavy, radiating pulling and cramping. Its like Af but feels , like warmer. I have butterflies in my tummy, and it always feels so full. Idk. In 6 days i could be a mommy.or have to start over. Constant pos ovulation tests but a bfn this morning. Im so stressed. I just want a baby so badly

Old 06-17-15, 06:01 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 600%

Welcome carmie!! Im here to talk if you want.♡
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools