Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Meet the TTC/2WW Ladies!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mariposa Mariposa's Avatar 06-23-09 | 03:22 PM
  • Hello all, I'm new to the boards, but not to ttc, alas. This is my 20th cycle. I just turned 40, my DH is 43, and we are trying for our first child. I'm actually near the end of my tww, one way or another, and I need someone to talk to.
  • Hoping4Baby#1 Hoping4Baby#1's Avatar 08-25-09 | 03:13 PM
  • Name: Jenn
    TTC what #: #1
    DH/SO/DP: Rheal
    Any meds/procedures: none
    How many months have you been ttc: 2 actually charting but have been off bc for 2 years
    Anything else we should know about you: DH and I just got married in June! :-)
  • lisaandkids28 10-27-09 | 02:38 PM
  • Name: Lisa
    TTC what #: #3 for me, #4 for husband
    DH/SO/DP: JJ
    Any meds/procedures: nope
    How many months have you been ttc: been off birth control since Feb. but been seriously trying for a 3 months
    Anything else we should know about you: so thankful for the children I have and can't wait to do it again!
  • lisaandkids28 10-27-09 | 02:45 PM
  • I agree, I don't think it should be this hard! My first two were kind of surprises and this one we are having to work hard for! I feel selfish since I already have two beautiful kids so best of luck to you since you are working on your first!
  • lisaandkids28 10-27-09 | 03:00 PM
  • I'm so sorry, I can't imagine. Once you get that positive everything changes so I'm sure it was very hard. Good luck in the future, I hope things go well!