Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The torture begins

Reply Post New Topic

• InHisHands 05-15-11 | 08:23 PM
  • Hi, I'm new to the Boards... but I'm so glad that you are here! This is our 5th month of TTC and i think i go crazy every TWW.

Every time during the TWW i think im PG and i get excited, just to find out that i'm not. And in the last week of waiting i just can't stop talking about .. only to tell people later that AF is here and symptoms that I was so sure of, really werent.

It's just plain humilating and shameful. You would think i would have learned to keep my mouth shut by now. i just get too excited and out it comes.

My mother in law really wants a grandchild and wants me to keep her updated (though she isnt the most supportive human being in the world). It just makes you feel like a complete failure when you think you are, just to find out that you are not.

I'm 4 dpo.... ... the craziness will comence in 3 days. Can i please be put into a medically induce Coma for the next 10 days? *sighs*
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 05-16-11 | 04:36 PM
  • I know how that feels I'm still in the first 2WW "waiting to ovulate" I sometimes don't ovulate until CD18 but today on CD10 I got a high reading on my fertility monitor so Im hopping to ovulate early!
  • stephwit2 stephwit2's Avatar 05-16-11 | 05:14 PM
  • GOOD luck to you ladies.. I'm not charting, hiding all tests, everything.. I've given up, but not preventing..

I think the stress took over these past couple of weeks so i will leave it to the "man upstairs".. GOOD luck and Lots, and lots and LOTS of sticky baby dust.!
  • InHisHands 05-30-11 | 07:57 PM
  • AF has came and gone... next month here we come.
  • lilmama73 06-06-11 | 07:50 PM
  • I'm sorry, good luck this month!