Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The torture begins

Reply Post New Topic

• InHisHands 05-15-11 | 08:23 PM
  • Hi, I'm new to the Boards... but I'm so glad that you are here! This is our 5th month of TTC and i think i go crazy every TWW.

Every time during the TWW i think im PG and i get excited, just to find out that i'm not. And in the last week of waiting i just can't stop talking about .. only to tell people later that AF is here and symptoms that I was so sure of, really werent.

It's just plain humilating and shameful. You would think i would have learned to keep my mouth shut by now. i just get too excited and out it comes.

My mother in law really wants a grandchild and wants me to keep her updated (though she isnt the most supportive human being in the world). It just makes you feel like a complete failure when you think you are, just to find out that you are not.

I'm 4 dpo.... ... the craziness will comence in 3 days. Can i please be put into a medically induce Coma for the next 10 days? *sighs*
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 05-16-11 | 04:36 PM
  • I know how that feels I'm still in the first 2WW "waiting to ovulate" I sometimes don't ovulate until CD18 but today on CD10 I got a high reading on my fertility monitor so Im hopping to ovulate early!
  • stephwit2 stephwit2's Avatar 05-16-11 | 05:14 PM
  • GOOD luck to you ladies.. I'm not charting, hiding all tests, everything.. I've given up, but not preventing..

I think the stress took over these past couple of weeks so i will leave it to the "man upstairs".. GOOD luck and Lots, and lots and LOTS of sticky baby dust.!
  • InHisHands 05-30-11 | 07:57 PM
  • AF has came and gone... next month here we come.
  • lilmama73 06-06-11 | 07:50 PM
  • I'm sorry, good luck this month!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!