Baby Corner

Old 12-02-12, 08:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Default TTC...could I be pregnant?

Someone please help me! Okay... my fiance and I have been ttc for over a year. I had just recently read about Pre~Seed and we have used it this cycle every time we'd BD. Which is every other day. And we do believe the day I O'ed we did in fact BD. I have also been on prenatal vitamins for over a month now.

1-2po- cramping, but nothing else.

3dpo- cramping, bloating, insomnia, crazy dreams.

4dpo- cramping, bloating, back aches...and ouch my breasts are tender. Crazy dreams and insomnia.

5po- cramping, heartburn (light), back aches, boobs hurt...(accidentally bumped one in the night and I almost cried it hurt so bad!) Same crazy dreams and insomnia. Bloating.

6dpo- Pale yellow cm (no infection...got checked.) BLOATING HORRIBLY! Boobs hurt, back aches, insomnia, nutso dreams and just over all feeling worn out. Tired.

7dpo- (Today) No more yellow cm...but now it is white and watery! I don't have much cm at all really and my underwear (sorry tmi!) feels pretty wet. And I have been checking...but when I checked today I noticed a small (very small!) pinhead sized pink dot on the tp. I think it was blood...ODD. Anyways, I have been super crabby and crying over stupid things. And I overall just don't feel good. Still have cramps and I was so bloated today I had to unbutton my pants! I have been peeing more often...and every time I tried to button my pants I had to pee. Same other "symptoms" this day as the others. But I don't know what's going on.

8dpo- Back ache boobs hurt...but cramping lightened up A LOT! I've noticed large blue veins in my boobs like around my nipple...

9dpo- BFN! I still had light cramping on this day and sore boobs oh and a back ache...but nothing else really.

10dpo- sore boobs, back ache, and light cramping.

11dpo- same as 10, but BFN.

Does anyone think I am pregnant? AF should be here in about 4 or 5 days. But I just don't feel like I do before AF. Idk, maybe I'm crazy...has anyone else had these symptoms!?

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Old 12-03-12, 08:58 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49570%

I can see that you are driving yourself crazy. Just relax. If you do not get your period in a week then take another test and go get a blood test done just to be sure. Our brains can fool our bodies, but a blood test is definitive. Good luck.

Old 08-20-14, 07:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 700%

Hi,
Okay I'm new here..just wonder if anyone can give me some answers. Me and my hubby ttc for 2 months now I'm in cd 27 and 13dpo 2 days before AF is due. I have mild cramping, nausua in the evening have to run to the loo couple of times more than the usual. Hungry first thing when I wake up.. Have been checking my cervix it is a bit high soft and firm wet and close.. Can I be pregnant? Too scared to test don't want to get that fat neg AGAIN! Plz help

Old 10-05-14, 01:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5200%

Hi there, yes there is a possibility that you are pregnant. But it is always best to have a pregnancy test, at least a week or two after not having a period. If you are pregnant, let me share here with you a site you can use to calculate your due date, good luck and keep me posted.

Old 12-29-16, 10:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2600%

You need to go to the test to make sure if you are pregnant or not.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools