Old 09-24-18, 10:58 AM
is TTC, India, 29YO
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 34.29%
Question TTC - Piles like symptom - CD 26

Hello lovely ladies,

We are TTC for the past 6 months. My cycle is a perfect 28 day-cycle. Since DH was travelling a lot, we could have intercourse only on Day 7 and Day 14. So we did not have high hopes this month. But for last the 4-5 days, I'm feeling weird. It started with gassy-feeling in the night on CD 22. I had fever on CD 16-17, caught cold and sinusitis along with that. Cold and running nose persisted till CD 23. This is the longest cold infection I ever had. My breathing is still not normal. There has been over-salivation and nausea since CD 23 and it happens predominantly in the night. Sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night because of either gassy/ nauseating feeling. I feel bloated and constipated for the last 3-4 days. Have hardly struggled with constipation. To top it all, I felt strange around my anus after I pooped this morning. I found lumps and I had to push them back to my anus. I have been getting abdominal cramps as if I'm about to get my periods since CD 24. My back aches like hell and I get shooting pain in my legs too. My discharge keeps getting whiter and whiter. Because during my regular cycle my discharge is predominantly watery and colourless. I'm both worried and impatient now.

Did anybody else have similar experience while TTC?
Please help!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools