Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   The Two Week Wait (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/two-week-wait-297)
-   -   I'm going crazy...2ww (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/two-week-wait-297/im-going-crazy-2ww-403374)

asalamalikoom 04-08-14 12:21 PM

I'm going crazy...2ww

Im new here, but I have been reading as much as I can about everyone's 2ww. My 2ww wasn't 14 days it was 17 and the Doctor said it's because it doesn't always show up in the 14 days. So I did the HPT every other day after day 5 or 6... BFN every time. So I cried my eyes out a few mornings before the blood test and was prepared for the BFN! Well... the test came back with HCG of .46... to low to give me a BFP but the Doctor said you still have a chance... Of the three 3 day old embryo's one of them might have been a late bloomer! :banghead: Ok well that would be great but now I have to wait 7 more days!? So I have searched up and down online and haven't read anything about it... well I found this article actually that gives me hope...
Timing of Implantation
A pregnancy test detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) either in the blood or in the urine. The hCG in the urine comes from the hCG in the blood after it was filtered through the kidney. After ovulation, the egg gets fertilized and travels through the fallopian tube toward the uterus. This travel takes an average of a week. Implantation, the attachment of the fertilized egg in the lining of the uterus, occurs on average about a week or later after ovulation/fertilization, but it can happen as early as six days and as late as 12 days after fertilization/ovulation. At the time of implantation the placenta starts making the pregnancy hormone hCG, which then enters the blood stream. How early pregnancy can be detected depends on the pregnancy hormone hcG which can be detected in the blood about three to four days after implantation. Urine hCG can be detected about two to three days after blood hCG can first be seen. Detection of hCG depends on timing of implantation, so hCG can normally be detected in the blood between nine and 16 days after ovulation (HPT: 12-19 days after ovulation).

So what does that mean for other women who go to the doctors after 14 days and the blood test if a BFN, could they be testing to early then? Has anyone ever had a BFP 24 days later?

Really right now I can't even breath im so confused... I'm going early to have my levels checked on Thursday. I do know if there is an embryo growing those levels should rise in 72 hours... I'm not waiting 7 days!

Carmie 10-05-14 01:30 AM

Hi there, yes I think it is too early to take a pregnancy test. The most accurate result is two weeks after not getting a period and that would be the best time to test. At this time you should already know if you are pregnant or not. If you are pregnant let me share here with you a site you could use to calculate your due date, good luck and keep me posted.

karlieklasen 06-17-15 05:54 PM

I understand how you feel im 40 ttc for a year now. Been 12 years since my last baby. Im 2nd round clomid...now im cd24, having every symptom in the world. Things ive never experienced before, the brown spotting, white discharge 2 days, fatigue, headaches, lower back pain, stretching and pulling and Af like cramps, even have a weird butterfly anxiety in my tummy almost like to many situps. Im having constant pos ovulation tests but a bfn this morning. Im going crazy waiting. I could be a mommy in 6 days, or have to start over. I try not to stress but im so worried. Especially now these cramps are constant all day since last night..very heavy feeling, but closer to the middle not like AF. IM SO CONFUSED

Anari 09-15-17 05:56 AM

I'm going crazy, too ........! Because I decided to have a baby, but with donor sperm. Because I worked all my life in a career, I became a good lawyer. But I have a difficult character, and I've always been in search of a strong man. I wanted him to be stronger than me. I wanted to find a strong man, but I did not succeed. Because all the men left me saying that I had an unbearable character. Yes, I agree with them, I am very active, sharp, bold, punchy. But it's all because I'm a lawyer. I protect my clients, I undertake even difficult cases. Therefore, I developed such a manner of behavior. I think I would be like that even if I did not become a lawyer. But I had a long relationship once. My boyfriend even wanted a child, but I had an important client and a hard case that I led. I was very nervous, every day was late at work. My boyfriend was very jealous of me, and one day when I returned home, I found that he just left. He left without saying a word. I was very upset, I'm depressed. Soon he married another woman, I do not know why. Maybe he loved her, or maybe he just wanted to find a family. So he found a family with another girl, and I stayed myself. After that, I had no relationship with the guys for 2 years. And I decided that I need a child, regardless of whether I have a boyfriend or not. I decided to go to the clinic to find out everything. But I was advised to go to Kiev in BioTexCom. Someone already was in this clinic? what can you say about this clinic? I'm just worried, it's very important. And I'm all alone, I do not have anyone to trust my desire. No, I have relatives and friends. But for some reason, I do not want to tell anyone about my plans. Simply because I became so withdrawn that I communicate only on forums, under a nonexistent name.