You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Will a Doctor Induce Labor? > Comments

When Will a Doctor Induce Labor? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?

lisa Dec 4, 2016 11:44:01 AM ET

I am 39 weeks and 5 days. i want to ask my doctor to induce me on tuesday, witch is my due date and i will be 40 weeks pregnant. do you think they will go ahead and do it?

Breanna Oct 11, 2016 03:37:07 AM ET

I'm 39 weeks and recently moved. my medical took forever to get switched and now i don't have a ob to give me an induction date! what do i do ?

starr Mar 20, 2015 10:29:25 AM ET

I will be induced tomorrow on doctor's order. should i deny it and wait for another week?

Yamilex Jun 25, 2014 10:18:06 PM ET

38 weeks and 2 days, and have gestational diabetes. i'm not dilated. is that bad?

Amber Jun 16, 2014 09:47:20 PM ET

I am 38 weeks and 5 days. i will be 39 weeks on 6/18. my doctor said he will induce at 39 weeks. i know they are worried about me seeing mid wife this week, then doctor next. at 40 weeks and 1 day feel like they will never induce me!

youngbloodr Jul 24, 2013 09:11:12 AM ET

Im 39wks due aug 5th. i been having a light period for 3days, been leaking the nasty snot mucus alot, contractions come and go and im 4cm dilated. i seen my doctor 3 times this week and he keeps sending me home, gave me medicine to calm the contractions. its getting really fustrating! i dont know what else to do

Guest Nov 18, 2014 09:52:55 PM ET

Go see someone else.

Mz.tasia Apr 18, 2013 06:43:12 PM ET

I'm 35+5 and i'm 3cm and 70% effaced. i'm also a gestational diabetic and starting to contract regular. i was told my bby was already 8 pounds shouldn't they induce my labor especially with me having fevers too?

majesty Apr 16, 2013 08:46:17 AM ET

I am 40 weeks and 4 days and were i live they want let yu go past 41 weeks so i am scheduled to go visit my doctor today to discuss induction, i may be going in tomorrow because i will be 41 weeks friday!!! i haven't dilated at all but he is in position for birth so i can't wait to meet my buddle of joy wish me luck!!!

Tawana Sep 18, 2012 08:20:27 PM ET

I am 6cm how far will my doctor make me dialate before inducing my labor i am 35 weeks

laurie Sep 4, 2012 11:32:05 AM ET

I'm 39 weeks preggo and extremely uncomfortable due to my baby position. the last doctors appointment i had they said that i'm dilated about 1&1/2 centimeters, my baby is literally right on my cervix and i can't move without hurting. is there any chance that my doc will agree to inducing me??

1 2 3 Next >>

Go back to When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?