Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

When Will a Doctor Induce Labor? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?

lisa Dec 4, 2016 04:44:01 PM ET

I am 39 weeks and 5 days. i want to ask my doctor to induce me on tuesday, witch is my due date and i will be 40 weeks pregnant. do you think they will go ahead and do it?

Breanna Oct 11, 2016 07:37:07 AM ET

I'm 39 weeks and recently moved. my medical took forever to get switched and now i don't have a ob to give me an induction date! what do i do ?

Zulinette Aug 20, 2016 08:42:20 PM ET

I'm 40 weeks 3 days and still no baby. my doctor scheduled me a ultrasound on monday and another appointment to discuss my induction day. i'm nervous but, i put everything in gods hands. good luck to you all .

starr Mar 20, 2015 02:29:25 PM ET

I will be induced tomorrow on doctor's order. should i deny it and wait for another week?

Yamilex Jun 26, 2014 02:18:06 AM ET

38 weeks and 2 days, and have gestational diabetes. i'm not dilated. is that bad?

Amber Jun 17, 2014 01:47:20 AM ET

I am 38 weeks and 5 days. i will be 39 weeks on 6/18. my doctor said he will induce at 39 weeks. i know they are worried about me seeing mid wife this week, then doctor next. at 40 weeks and 1 day feel like they will never induce me!

youngbloodr Jul 24, 2013 01:11:12 PM ET

Im 39wks due aug 5th. i been having a light period for 3days, been leaking the nasty snot mucus alot, contractions come and go and im 4cm dilated. i seen my doctor 3 times this week and he keeps sending me home, gave me medicine to calm the contractions. its getting really fustrating! i dont know what else to do

Guest Nov 19, 2014 02:52:55 AM ET

Go see someone else.

Mz.tasia Apr 18, 2013 10:43:12 PM ET

I'm 35+5 and i'm 3cm and 70% effaced. i'm also a gestational diabetic and starting to contract regular. i was told my bby was already 8 pounds shouldn't they induce my labor especially with me having fevers too?

majesty Apr 16, 2013 12:46:17 PM ET

I am 40 weeks and 4 days and were i live they want let yu go past 41 weeks so i am scheduled to go visit my doctor today to discuss induction, i may be going in tomorrow because i will be 41 weeks friday!!! i haven't dilated at all but he is in position for birth so i can't wait to meet my buddle of joy wish me luck!!!

Tawana Sep 19, 2012 12:20:27 AM ET

I am 6cm how far will my doctor make me dialate before inducing my labor i am 35 weeks

1 2 3 4 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question