You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Will a Doctor Induce Labor? > Comments

When Will a Doctor Induce Labor? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?

Stacy Aug 22, 2012 07:42:08 PM ET

I am 41wks and 2 days pregnant, i went clinic today and they are sending me to the hospital to be induced tomorrow, i am really excited to meet my bundle of joy but i am scared of the pain because i heard that when you get induced the pain is 2x..........

Bovette Aug 17, 2012 12:49:38 AM ET

Im 40weeks and 5 days im scheduled to be induced on monday...my baby hasnt dropped yet nor am i dilated...i a little nervous but have to do it...good luck to you all!!!

ARIEONNA Jun 1, 2012 04:09:57 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks my midwife has convinced me to get my labor induced next week. i'm anemic and i also have ulcers in my stomach they say i will not be able to make i't to 38weeks so wish me luck i'm scared .

pink Mar 3, 2012 01:44:50 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks pregnant,doctor advised me to go for induction.i had gestational diebetes early in my 7th month,but its normal now,why is the doctor advising me to go with induction,will there any problem and can i have normal delivery even after i'm induced?

ronette Feb 15, 2012 04:43:28 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks and 6 days and i keep having contractions on and off, will they induce me if i go to the hospital now

Heather Feb 6, 2012 10:49:59 PM ET

I will be 40 weeks in 2 days. i havent dilated or anything. & my dr hasnt said anything about inducing me yet. im super scared & tired of being prego... what do i do?

Jacqueline Jun 9, 2011 02:38:34 PM ET

Im 38 weeks pregnant and go to the doctor next week. he said if i don't have my baby by next visit he is going to talk to me about inducing. can i get induced the next day after the doctor appointment?

Morgan Mar 8, 2011 09:11:35 PM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant and last week i went to the doctor for a sonogram and my baby was already weighing approx 7.5 pounds.. and she said my baby is probably 8 pounds this week. i am not dilated at all and only 25% effaced... i am wondering if there are any other ways to get yourself to dilate besides sex, walking, and nipple stimulation, because those options haven't been working...!!

voney Jan 20, 2011 10:37:05 PM ET

Im 38 weeks and 3 days...i had an appointment today so i asked my doctor to be induced at 39 weeks and he said yes and scheduled it...im so happy to meet my little blessing!!!

Anna Nov 28, 2010 08:46:50 AM ET

I'm now 36 weeks pregnent and my baby weighs only 2 kg .will my baby get enough weight before delivery?

<< 1 2 3 Next >>

Go back to When Will a Doctor Induce Labor?