You are here: Home - Pregnancy - False Labor & The Need To Urinate > Comments

False Labor & The Need To Urinate Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at False Labor & The Need To Urinate

Donna May 6, 2018 03:08:13 PM ET

I'm 40 weeks today. i'm not sure if my waters have been leaking and i've been having pains in pelvis, back pains, tightness, going to the toilet every 5-10 minutes, and when belly is going tight i have the urge to pee. is this the early stages of labor? first time mum.

Mrs JELLU May 2, 2018 12:46:52 PM ET

I'm 38 weeks and 3 days. i'm not sure what is happening, i sit on the bed or lay down and wen i get up i feel a lot of pressure like baby wanted to come. when i go to the toilet nothing comes out but the pressure stays there. please help!

Guest Jan 13, 2018 10:40:54 PM ET

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and i'm having this tingle feeling when i have to pee. what does that mean? am i going into labor soon?

norma Dec 12, 2017 12:16:55 PM ET

I'm 29wks and just yesterday i had a pregnant belly, today my stomach is so soft that i can grab it with my hands. i'm peeing like every 10 -15 minutes and feeling pressure down low.

Charita quash Aug 31, 2017 06:09:19 PM ET

I'm bleeding with mucus and severe pain, i pee with burning too, i'm 40weeks.

Ash Dec 28, 2016 06:26:07 PM ET

37 weeks everytime i get up and walk i have to pee. two days ago i was hospitalized for low amniotic fluid, they were able to build it back up, so i am worried i'm loosing fluid again. also having period like cramps through out my stomach.

Guest Oct 7, 2016 10:42:42 PM ET

I am 12 weeks with my first baby and i feel like i have to pee every second, even after i have gone.

Abi Sep 26, 2016 03:35:33 AM ET

I am 40 weeks pregnant with my first child. i recently have a hard time holding my pee. once i get up from a sitting or lying down position, i can feel a trickle run out. nothing much but, this has never happened before. should i be worried?

stephanie Mar 7, 2015 10:07:36 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and pregnant with my 4th baby. i feel like i have to pee, but nothing comes out, and when i do it doesn't burn, nor is there bleeding. should i be concerned, or is my body getting ready for delivery? oh, and i feel pressure down there.

Lozano Feb 11, 2015 11:17:15 PM ET

Hi, i'm 32 weeks pregnancy, and have been feeling my baby move more than often. i'm going to the bathroom every 20-30 min and have white discharge, no blood, and only lower pain in front of belly in my women area. should i worry? this is my second baby, but i haven't experienced this before .

1 2 Next >>