You are here: Home - Pregnancy - False Labor & The Need To Urinate > Comments

False Labor & The Need To Urinate Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at False Labor & The Need To Urinate

Lozano Feb 11, 2015 11:17:15 PM ET

Hi, i'm 32 weeks pregnancy, and have been feeling my baby move more than often. i'm going to the bathroom every 20-30 min and have white discharge, no blood, and only lower pain in front of belly in my women area. should i worry? this is my second baby, but i haven't experienced this before .

Mrs.Hines Jan 2, 2015 12:12:03 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks, and i feel like i'm peeing myself and having really bad pain. what does that mean?

Tiffany Jan 7, 2015 08:12:03 PM ET

Check with your doctor. it could be a yeast infection, because you are only 31 weeks.

jasmine Oct 24, 2014 05:50:49 PM ET

I'm 7 months pregnant, and i feel like i have to pee all the time. but, when i try nothing happens. is this a sign that i'm about to go into early labor?

Guest Feb 3, 2014 04:25:35 PM ET

I'm 39 weeks pregnant. i had no sleep last night and today i feel like crap. i can't get settled in. i pee all day and i've had tingly pains and aches in both lady bits and belly. i lost my plug last week but keep having discharge that's clear :( is this a sign of labor?

Guest Jan 2, 2014 10:47:49 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and every time i pee i feel like i have to push, never had this before (5th baby). sometimes i get sharp pain down there.

bcswifey21 Mar 5, 2013 08:22:29 AM ET

Every time i move i have to pee its clear and its like if i dont pee ill pee myself whats going on

Nicky Nov 15, 2012 06:42:55 PM ET

I'm 38 weeks today with breech baby i have c section booked on 22nd nov ive noticed that i'm feeling like i'm weeing myself even though i don't feel like i need a wee but every time i go to loo i do go aswell is this normal??

Jackie Oct 26, 2012 06:51:40 AM ET

Im 28wks with my 6th baby.ive been gettin braxton hicks for a few weeks but over the last few days they have gotten tighter & a bit painful to the point where they wake me up!i also have to pee when i get them,my heart rate heightens & i lose my breath,is this ok?

Guest Jun 29, 2017 02:18:47 PM ET

I would go get checked or call your ob and ask.

Sona Mar 23, 2012 07:48:09 PM ET

I go to pee everytime an my baby is down i can feel it

lissa Jan 30, 2012 12:42:00 AM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant and i go to the bathroom every 10 mins it is clear should i be concerned about this

<< 1 2 3 Next >>