You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Dreams and Nightmares > Comments

Dreams and Nightmares Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Dreams and Nightmares

Deanna Jan 27, 2017 01:51:01 AM ET

I had sex a week or so after ovulating and i had a very weird dream while i was taking a nap, i've been having very bad headaches which i never usually have and i had unprotected sex 12 days ago. is this a sign that i'm pregnant?

bre Mar 30, 2015 08:27:13 PM ET

I have been having strange dreams and nightmares since last wednesday, and its monday now. they started out as me holding someone else's baby, and then mine. then on to some guy telling me he wanted to be with me, but i told him no because i was pregnant. then it went onto nightmares. it’s the end of the month, and my period is no way shape or form showing signs of making an appearance. i did have unprotected sex and have been for a year now. i've been drowsy, nauseous (but it comes and goes as it pleases), kind of moody, more irritated, and my breasts are sore. could i be pregnant?

NavyWife Feb 23, 2015 10:18:27 AM ET

I been having really bad dreams ever since this cycle's ovulation. i had a dream where my older brother (who i'm really close with) was trying to kill me and my husband. the other night i had a dream that my husband was rubbing a girls belly asking if it's a boy or girl. a weird thing happened; me and my husband both had similar dreams that night. i had a dream he was cheating on me, and he had a dream that i was cheating on him. lol. that's definitely not the case. i just found it very strange. anyway, my period should have come about 3 days ago. i've been feeling queasy and get dizzy sometimes when i walk. i'm not getting my hopes up, and i'm going to wait until the end of this month to take a test. but, could it be? we have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months, and this time i was tracking my ovulation. :)

Lana Jan 8, 2015 10:46:08 AM ET

Me and my fiance are trying to conceive for 10 months now. that may not seem like a long time for people that have been trying for years, but for me it seems like i'll never get pregnant. everyone tells me to stop wanting it and it will happen. how can you stop wanting it? you can pretend to not, but secretly its in the back of your head. pretty soon, you find yourself looking at baby stuff again. anyhow, i've been waking up sick with a horrific headache, and i've been having nightmares. could i be pregnant???

dija Jan 6, 2015 04:30:43 PM ET

For the past 4 nights, i have been having dreams about dying and killing myself. lately, my stomach has been hurting, but only as if i got the flu. it will come and go. i had unprotected sex everyday after ovulation, and even couple days on my period. could i be pregnant????

Nikki Jan 3, 2015 11:23:05 PM ET

I've been having strange dreams for the past 4 nights all about babies and pregnancy. i have not used any protection with my boyfriend and we are trying for a baby, but i don't want to get too excited thinking that i am, when it might just be me wishing i was. my breasts are sore, and i feel different. my period is not due on for another week, so maybe it's too soon to tell.

britt Dec 25, 2014 11:28:14 PM ET

I just got off of birth control last month, and i still haven't had my period. we have had unprotected sex. i'm having weird dreams about babies and other crazy things. i feel this weird sensation in my stomach like butterflies. i feel like i'm using the bathroom every 5 minutes. could i be pregnant???

ashley Dec 11, 2014 02:03:44 PM ET

I'm waiting for my next period to come, which should be around the 19th of this month. last month around the same time, i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend. weeks later, i dreamed that his girlfriend was pregnant by him. could that mean that it's really me?

tamaria Nov 7, 2014 08:43:30 AM ET

Well, i'm 12 weeks pregnant, and i just started having nightmares last night. this dream was very unusual. i dreamt that my brother and i were constantly fighting. i tried telling my dad, but he was choking me out and my sister called my fiance, and he came to my rescue and fought them away. i don't know why i had this dream. any advice?

guest Sep 29, 2014 03:19:35 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend barely use protection and i am on birth control, and i haven't gotten pregnant yet. the past couple weeks, i have been very tired, nauseous, cravings, and i have had cramps and sore breasts. could i possibly be pregnant now after being safe for over a year?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>