Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dreams and Nightmares Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Dreams and Nightmares

Guest Mar 10, 2013 11:17:58 AM ET

My boyfriend is currently visiting a friend in washington state abd i've been staying at our place by myself, just last night i had a dream that someone was standing next to the bed breathing over me, for a second i thought my boyfriend came back early, when i touched him i realized it was a complete stanger everything but my right arm couldn't move. i tried to scream but nothing came out. i managed to grab this guy by the throat but all he did was turn his head and lay it on my stomach like he was listening to something. i finally woke up and realized no one was around. could this dream be telling me i'm pregnant?

guest Mar 7, 2013 04:19:24 AM ET

I had a miscarriage in november had to be hospitalized and everything. my fiance and i have had unprotected sex a few times since and my nightmares have started up again i only seem to get them in october and when i'm pregnant. they are of my dead dad killing me every night he kills me a different way. he died in october. could i be pregnant again? the only other symptoms i have are nausea and being extremely tired all the time. ive also had flu like sysmtoms the last few weeks. so confused.

Lila Feb 21, 2013 12:42:31 PM ET

So... i have always had nightmares due to childhood trauma, but as i grew older they became less vivid and much more rare (once a month rather than one a week). i have been trying to conceive for about 6 months with my partner and recently started looking after my body to help the process. over the past week i have been getting minor cramps and increased appetite, also gained a little weight, just waiting to see if i missed me period. but also over the last week my night mates have been at least once or even several times a night, very vivid, and horrific. could this be caused by pregnancy?? help !!! thank you :)

Guest Feb 13, 2013 01:17:06 PM ET

Tomorrow is day 3 no period. woke up twice one cause of a nightmare that my boyfriend died): trying to concive gonna test soon i think i'm trying to hard to find out help ??(:

Lou86 Jan 19, 2013 09:44:06 AM ET

I'm about 10 weeks into my second pregnancy..i keep having the same dream that my husband leaves me and my son i get told to have a abortion and i just say yea as i feel i can't cope now he's gone!! i wake up feeling so guilty on the baby and try and stay awake for a while just so i don't go back into the same dream..others i've had are about someone stalking me on my way home from work and get into my house..all very vivid and scary :-( glad to wake up and know they are just dreams :-).

Elizabeth Jan 5, 2013 05:48:44 PM ET

I was recently 2 days late on my period, then when i started it was abnormally light and lasted only a day and a half, i've had serious cramps, and i sleep forever and then can't sleep at all but within the past week, i've had horrible dreams about myself and family members dying. am i pregnant? or could i even be pregnant?

crystal Nov 21, 2012 08:52:46 PM ET

Just had a nightmare! trying to get pregnant, have two other symtoms. i woke up screaming. but it wasnt about babys. it was about my cat, whom i hold very close to my heart.. :( confused... could this be another symptom?

Jannine Nov 15, 2012 01:12:51 PM ET

I am around 5-6 weeks pregnant and am having horendous dreams/nightmare's that my estranged ex husband is trying to kill me. chasing me and i just can't escape. i am sweating alot and when i have napped in the day to catch up on bad sleeps it seems they are worse! glad that this apparently is quite normal as i was starting to get quite depressed about it. i do watch the crime channels quite a lot though and thought there may be a connection but only got these dreams since i found out i was pregnant.

cheyanne Nov 14, 2012 03:44:11 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant now & i'm starting to have the same reacurring dream that i am being chased by a truck driver who's trying to kill me & no matter how i scream for help my screams aren't loud enough for any one to hear me. i don't know what this dream means i wake up out of my sleep scared.

Nicole Nov 12, 2012 11:01:39 PM ET

I had night mares/ vivid dreams really early with my 3rd baby!! killers & what not and 1 night i dreamed about turtles it was frightning!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>