You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Dreams and Nightmares > Comments

Dreams and Nightmares Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Dreams and Nightmares

RENEA Apr 3, 2012 03:49:09 PM ET

About 13 weeks along and i keep having nightmares. from real life stuff like getting in to physical fights at work to crazy things like demons hunting me and trying to escape axe murderers. luckily no bad dreams about the baby but still the nightmares are messing with me.

lilly Mar 1, 2012 11:11:01 AM ET

I am 27 weeks pregnant and i am constantly for the last 2 or 3 months having nightmares that have absolutely nothing to do with my baby. they are all very much the same i am watching my fiance cheat on me/ leaving me or im finding things he is trying to hide like pics of naked women on his phone and even conversations. these dreams are sooo vivid so detailed i wake up in tears and very mad at him... coming to realize just a dream it still breaks my heart i hate falling a sleep anymore these happen atleast 3 to 4 times a week. why!!!???

Adrien Feb 19, 2012 10:35:57 PM ET

Im about 12 weeks pregnant and i keep having nightmares about either losing my baby or dying right after giving birth. its really making me worried and sometimes keeps me from sleeping.

Ashley Feb 10, 2012 01:05:50 PM ET

I don't know if i'm pregnant or not but here lately i have been having nightmares n i wake up n can barley breath, i have been have back pains, n when i eat alittle i feel like i'm going to get sick. i have been trying to get pregnant due to the fact i lost a baby last year:(

V Feb 5, 2012 11:45:22 PM ET

Been having dreams about having kids three nights in a row. then a nightmare that my daughter died. why?

Sarah Jan 3, 2012 12:56:23 AM ET

I am 19 and in college. i have been with my boyfriend (intercourse) without protection and recently...i've had horrid cramps (i don't get cramps on my periods...and my periods are late whenever i think i might be preggers) bled lightly for a day and a half (a week or two before my expected period) and i have nightmares every night for the last three days. i'm terrified to sleep. they're super bad...i'm not scared easily but these are unreal. like demons and ghosts trying to harm me and ones i love. mostly it's about situations i can't change or i can't control. i took a urine pregnancy test last thursday (this is tuesday morning) and it was negative. i'm going to see the doc today and see wth is going on.

Christa Nov 14, 2011 11:12:03 AM ET

I had two nightmares back to back, one last night and the night before. my nightmares always are about me running aways from people that are trying to kill me. the first night it was freddy cooger and the second night it was people on my school's campus. i do not know if i'm pregnant yet because i am to scared to take the test and find the results, but from the signs i think i am. :/

rosio Aug 11, 2011 06:33:09 PM ET

Wow im about 4 weeks but last night i kept having really bad nightmares i kept waking up and i would go back to sleep another nightmare !

Alison Aug 9, 2011 02:55:04 PM ET

I am about five weeks preganant and i have these god awful nightmares. i wake up in the middle of the night and have to sleep with the overhead light on for the rest of the night and when i go back to sleep again (with the light on) i dream a completely differant dream but still so scarey!!! and suggestions? :/

sabrina Jul 3, 2011 01:40:54 PM ET

I should be 3 weeks pregnant if my test comes out positive. i had the worst nightmare last night, the first nightmare in a long time, and i still remember everything in it. i was so upset i had to hug my mom. i had a nightmare that my mom was dying from cancer or something horrible, because she was literally deteriorating and her fingers were gone on one hand and idk...just awful and zombie like. i also had to protect her from people trying to get her and the whole dream is me hiding her and fighting people off. i went straight to my mom and gave her a hug the same morning after i woke up and told her. and she said dreams about death means new life. she doesnt know that im pregnant or even trying. could this mean i am?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>