You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Dreams and Nightmares > Comments

Dreams and Nightmares Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Dreams and Nightmares

Sonia Jun 17, 2011 11:16:24 AM ET

I'm about 15 weeks, but my nightmares have nothing to do with the pregnancy itself, they're weird, messed up scenarios that would never happen, scary stuff, too vivid, for example, tell me this isnt messed up! sitting at home, smoking weed(which i dont even do), everything normal josh(friend), me, mike(fiance), elliott(brother), cheeze(friend), some police suv comes driving between the houses, we turn lights out and hide out, hide the green, then old man comes in and plants a blue and clear cylyndrical device in our cheeks, with what seems like an ear piercing gun, then leaves, and everything in the house is the same but outside is outer space like, the cylynder thingie wasnt doing much, except scaring everybody, nobody wanted to do anything, i find a way to get the thing out of our cheeks by pulling it apart like you would pull a broken button off your pants, i get mine out, mikes out, and elliotts out, the others wouldnt let me take it out, then we try to leave the house and boom, outerspace is outside, elliott is trying to break some code with numbers from this cylynder thingie that got planted in our cheeks, then i woke up because we couldnt escape. nothing at all to do with pregnancy, scared the crap outta me, i'm bout tired of these nightmares lol.

stephanie Feb 16, 2011 04:03:55 PM ET

I am10 weeks and four days me and my sons father had problems when i was pregnant with my son. and my nightmares have nothing to do with my pregnancy. but it does have to do with my relationship with the father

Tina Feb 9, 2011 08:28:17 AM ET

I have had nightmares for 4 months. but within those 4 months i have had two miscarriages both at 6 weeks. i think i may be pregnant again. hope this one goes well... if i am. i have chronic insomnia so i do not sleep much, when i do i cant sleep for more that 2 hrs at a time with out waking up in a cold sweat and crying. none of my nightmares have anything to do with pregnancy. they are random, about huge man eating rabbits, horrible men. idk

Robyn Jan 29, 2011 08:29:41 AM ET

I rarely remember my dreams/nightmares and it is too early to test to see if i'm pregnant. last night when i went to bed i had a dream someone broke into our house and stuffed me into our front load washer and put it on the sanitize cycle. washer locks making it impossible to push door open and sanitize is very hot water so i died in a washer machine. 2nd dream i was planning a funeral for an acquaintance from church. strange!

Breonnah Kay Dull Jan 12, 2011 11:25:50 AM ET

I'm four months pregnant, i have had two nightmares that are pretty much the same thing but different people. the first one was these three guys after me because i accidentally closed one of their hands up in the door. it ended up with them going to jail and my husband waking me up and me fighting him. the second dream was about three other men out killing all of these innocent people. i called the police nothing was done because they were underage. they got in our car and had us hostage. then their parents or grandparents came and got them like nothing had even happened. these dreams have both happened last night and this morning. why would i be having similar dreams after being woken up? please help me, this is our first child and we had tried for seven months. thank you.

Kaleigh Nov 7, 2010 06:49:03 PM ET

I'm not even sure if i'm pregnant or not yet, it's too early for me to take a test, and i rarely ever have dreams at all, better yet nightmares, but lately i've been having nightmare after nightmare after nightmare, and they've all been about my family, my parents, my grandparents, etc. could this be a sign that i'm pregnant? keep in mind that i've never had a child before.

Mis lady Oct 8, 2010 06:47:59 AM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant and for the past couple of days i have had horrible horrible nightmare that dont even have anything to do about pregnancy. they seem so real and usual its hard to wake up out of them. what should i do about them?

Sarah Sep 19, 2010 07:38:54 AM ET

I have been having nightmares every night for the past 2 weeks and i am 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. the dream that i had last night really stood out because it was about my boyfriend and that he had sex with multiple females at once right in front of me and i had to watch it.

Vathiswa Jun 29, 2010 09:59:08 AM ET

I think i might be pregnant as i'm having all the signs but fear it's too early to test as my period's not due in another 4 days. i've been having terrible nightmares these past few nights. i'll let everyone know how it goes!

Sarah Jun 16, 2010 04:08:16 AM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex over a week ago n ive been gettin discharge alot which usually only comes right before i get my period and ive also recently been having horrible nightmares bout my family been killed etc.. but i had sex like 2-3 days after i finished my period, so is it possible to get pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>