Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dreams and Nightmares Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Dreams and Nightmares

Sarah Jun 16, 2010 08:08:16 AM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex over a week ago n ive been gettin discharge alot which usually only comes right before i get my period and ive also recently been having horrible nightmares bout my family been killed etc.. but i had sex like 2-3 days after i finished my period, so is it possible to get pregnant?

debbie Jun 15, 2010 06:44:13 AM ET

Im nearly 4 months pregnant on my second child, i dont have nightmares about my pregnancy, i have them about my 1 year old child, that he,s getting kidnapped and its up to me to save him! i wake up sweating and then start crying!!!!!! they are soo real!!!!

jodi Jun 14, 2010 03:08:28 PM ET

I think i might be pregnant... i haven't had my period in two months. i took a home pregnancy test over one week ago and it came up negative but, i have been experiencing dizziness, nausea, extreme fatigue, swollen/tender breasts, cramping and been having vivid nightmares every night for the past week and a half..... hmmmmm maybe i took the test too early?

Karissa Mar 19, 2010 05:44:10 AM ET

I have experienced nightmares also; i have dreamed of terribly graphic miscarraiges and wake up every night between 3am-6:30am after having several nightmares. it is very distressing.

Shanda Mar 18, 2010 03:22:48 PM ET

I am not even that far along i am about 1 month and i have had two scarry dreams one was about some one killing everyone around me but not me and the other one was about machines killing everyone and there was this little girl and i was the one protecting her and i was trying to save her mouther and she died but the little girl was still alive and i woke up crying. i am so confused about this and i dont know if thats normel ??? i am really scared.

samanatha Jan 21, 2010 03:26:09 PM ET

Well right now i'm about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant, and i've had a miscarriage before at about 10 weeks like 7 months ago . i had a dream the other night that i was trapped in a very small room and was bleeding everywhere and screaming for my husband. it was a horrible dream .

Brooke Jul 9, 2005 12:12:47 AM ET

I dreamed i jumped off a building while holding my newborn. i threw the baby to my husband and then landed in a big bed of rose petals. weird huh?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You are commenting as .

Go back to Dreams and Nightmares

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question