You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? > Comments

How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?

Anne Jul 7, 2017 02:19:00 AM ET

My pills end june 11,2017,i had sex morning of 14,i got my period same 14 in the afternoon, just good for 3days spottings on the next days, i discontinue my pilss since 1st day of period..i had sex again on june 19,2017 30 min. after i take folic acid tablet..could it be possible that i'm pregnant? 18 days untill now i get the feeling horrible everyday my lower stomach is pain especially left side,3 days constipated,bloated,lower back pain,upper back pain, more than 10x in urinal, but my urine test is negative in u.t.i...,i tried pregnancy test (18days after intercourse) and it's negative..could it be possible that i'm pregnant?

Amanda May 23, 2017 02:20:40 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 13th and 14th. and took a pregnancy test on the 18th. and the test had two lines. one dark, the other light. after that my breasts have been tender ever since. could i be pregnant. please help.

Melissa Jan 29, 2017 11:33:06 PM ET

I had unprotected sex 29 days ago. i got my "period" about 2 weeks early it was different than my regular period. yesterday i took a test which came out negative and today i noticed some blood when i wipe and earlier my liner had some brown blood? should i wait and take another test or am i certainly negative?

jully Apr 10, 2015 11:11:14 AM ET

I had intercourse wit my guy on monday begin the 6th of april. today is the 10th. i took a test, but it was negative. when is the best time again to conduct the test?

Guest Mar 13, 2015 08:26:38 PM ET

I missed my period in january and it came on in feb around the 4th. now, it's march the 13th, and i still didn't get my period yet. i took pregnancy tests, and they were negative. what should i do now?

Guest Dec 9, 2014 01:16:51 PM ET

Hi. today is the 12th day of my cycle, and this morning i had intercourse with my husband. could i have a positive result? thank you.

Dee Nov 13, 2014 01:44:54 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on halloween night. i was on my period at the time and i thought i would be fine. it turns out that you can still get pregnant like that. on the 9th (4 days ago) i was spotting and i thought it was my period starting, but it was way too early to have my period again. there was just a little but of blood and that was it. i'm wondering when can i take a test? tomorrow will be 2 weeks since halloween.

alic Nov 13, 2014 12:18:36 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend had intercourse after 13 days. my period started on the 5th of november, but it was only for two days before it completely stopped.

Sasha Nov 10, 2014 09:53:13 PM ET

Hi, i was 4 weeks pregnant and lost my baby on oct 29, 2014. but, after 5 days of bleeding i had sex with my husband. i am wondering if i am pregnant again? i am feeling sick and have morning sickness already. please help me, and tell me if am pregnant or not? thanks.

kin Nov 7, 2014 04:50:51 AM ET

I had taken my test on 13th day of my cycle, and it was negative. but, after having my intercourse the same day, i had my period. is the result true? when is the right time to take a test?

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?