You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? > Comments

How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?

Kuldeep May 22, 2014 02:34:04 AM ET

After my period i had intercourse with my partner daily for 10 days. i'm sure this will result in pregnancy.

Guest May 13, 2014 11:07:29 PM ET

I have regular periods, so how will i know if i'm pregnant?

Guest Oct 23, 2013 03:44:13 AM ET

I had a unprotected sex on the 2nd of august and my ovulation day was around the 7th of august.i am pregnant but i don't know how many weeks now?

lucy Sep 1, 2013 02:13:34 PM ET

Someone help please. my last period was 27.7. i had a negative test on the 13.8. 4 positive test on 22nd august how pregnant am i..??

sarag Aug 26, 2013 02:13:29 PM ET

Hi! i last had my period on 24 then on the 05 & 06 agst my husband came in me. i took pregnant text it gv me neg.how many days did i have to wait before taking one again? please help pls pls help me

Tash Aug 22, 2014 06:45:27 PM ET

I have always waited 12 - 14 days after having sex and had positive results, but in general 21 days is best.

Paulina Aug 19, 2013 04:20:10 PM ET

Ok i took a. lear lie ovulation test august 11-13 and it was p i had sex 11,12 could i be pregnant?

pink Aug 16, 2013 09:51:22 AM ET

I want to ask my situation im just confused. i had sex to my ex boyfriend december 31, 2012 but i got my period by first week of january like january 4,2013 and its normal period... it is possible to get pregnant?

jeni Aug 15, 2013 12:23:48 PM ET

I have ha sex with my boyfriend one year ago my periods are late evey month but my late period date is 26 june i have no period yet any body plz tell i am pregnent or not because i have sex one year befor and i have late period every month plz rep soon

amanda Aug 13, 2013 06:13:21 PM ET

Positive ovulation test on july 2nd and 3rd. had sex on june 30th, july 3rd and 4th was to get period on july 18th. didn't get positive test till july 22nd. how far along am i?

din Aug 4, 2013 01:19:08 PM ET

Hi! i last had my period on 21 july 2013 then on the 02 & 03 agst my husband came in me. i hve been feeling the burning on my tummy and back pain since then. could i be preg?

scared Aug 6, 2013 04:41:51 AM ET

Same here, my dates are same.......but i dont want to be preg

marlo Aug 6, 2013 10:46:57 PM ET

I am having the same signs as well i'm only 20 though the man i have been with for going on four years. always used the pull out method. but he can in me once and then twice the second day.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?