You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? > Comments

How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?

April Aug 1, 2013 12:58:03 PM ET

Last month i totally messed up my pill, i kept forgetting to take it . i got my periods early as a result an got them for 7 days. i totally came off the pill to give myself a break an start fresh next month but now i am 5 days late i did have unprotected sex with my partner on the 18th of july and was due the 28 of july . i am also very accurate with my menís real cycle i can nearly count it down to the hour i get them so i am never late. i did take a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out neg. now iím totally confused to what is going on with my body .

Guest Jun 28, 2013 02:10:04 AM ET

Well my cycle is very irregular up untill november 2012 i started to get my cycle monthly . on may 27 i started my period which for the 1st time since nov i bleed for about 3 wks. dr told me there wasnt anything wrong. that it was do to weight loss. and my husband and i have been tryin to convinced for 2 yrs already. i finish my cycle on the 11 of june and we had unprotected sex 3 time within a wk. i have been feeling a little tried and light headed. also very nassa. plus i have been throwing up mucus everyday about 3 tkmes a day since last monday. can i get pregnant within that time frame?

Ashley Jun 26, 2013 02:31:45 PM ET

I had sex on june 23rd 2013. my fiancé didn't pull out and did cum inside me. my period is due the first week of july. does that mean i was ovulating when we had sex? now a few days after the unprotected sex i am seeing sticky vagina discharge. is this a sign of pregnancy or my period? since its so close to my period that i have unprotected sex will i have my period or no? if i do have my period could i still be pregnant? not sure what to look for or expect or when... need some feedback plz!

mayraliz Jun 25, 2013 09:38:13 PM ET

I had unprotected sex may 12 took plan b an hour or two after sex then got period may 20 could i still be pregnant?

2much4u2nvme Jun 22, 2013 02:06:03 AM ET

Here goes, i have a semi irregular cycle. my last cycle was june 10th and appeared to be near it's end on the 13th. i had unprotected sex on the 13th and 14th as i knew i would be "safe" go figure! my cycle was not complete as having sex struck it back up until the 16th. meanwhile, my breast began to be very itchy on the 17th and a bit perkier than normal. i dismissed this because i can't possibly conceive this quickly and it would be insane to be ovulating. by the way should be occurring july 1st. on the 18th i had a clear cervical mucus with a faint tint of red after wiping which again i dismissed because my cycle did just end on the 16th. on the 17th i had a light brown cervical mucus after wiping and again no big deal. on the 18th same thing with the light brown cervical mucus, plus nausea, plus moodiness, plus these awful abdominal cramps and light burning in my stomach. this is now strange and none of it makes an ounce of since. the 19th here comes those cramps, along with the nausea, itchy breast, moodiness, and light burning in my stomach. the 20th same story. today the 21st same thing plus all the blood that i spit out this morning while brushing my teeth. my gums don't hurt, my teeth are fine, my mouth is okay so go figure.

Esther Jun 14, 2013 06:27:25 PM ET

Is it possible to test positive after 10 day of sex?

lex Jun 29, 2013 10:33:03 PM ET

Actually yes. i had sex on nov 7, and 11, and on the 18th i got a positive test result, and before that i had not had sex in about a month and had my normal period. so its pretty possible.

spha Jun 2, 2013 08:35:40 PM ET

Chances are you are preg

i think im pregnant May 13, 2013 04:00:34 PM ET

It's only been 7 days but i had sex n he came in me now i feel pregnant i'm 23 and i have a one year old can i take a test today n find out.?

Lana May 13, 2013 03:43:45 PM ET

Hi. i wana know, me and my husband had unprotected sex. its almost 4 weeks now! i throw up every morning and i have pain in my stummich. my breast hurt aswell. we did 3 test allready but its all negative. may i still be pregnant?

victoria May 12, 2013 09:12:43 AM ET

I had my mirena removed on the 8th and the next day had unprotectd sex the 9th can i get pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to How Long After Intercourse Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?