Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Ayesha Jun 9, 2017 05:04:59 PM ET

I am 12dpo, my last menstrual was may 14th. i got a steady smiley face on the 27th so we inseminated on the 27th at 10:30am and the 28th. i took 2 pregnancy test yesterday june 8th and they were faint positive. i took another one this morning and it was negative. is it possible to be pregnant? still having cirvical mucus, watery like not thick. af is due sunday and praying she doesn't come. i've been tracking my bbt also and they are higher each day since cycle day 22.

Guest Feb 12, 2015 08:46:10 PM ET

My due date is oct 3rd. when did i get pregnant? i had implantation bleeding in jan.

Guest Aug 25, 2014 03:54:32 PM ET

I had positive ovulation tests from the 20-24th this month (august). i had sex on 20th 22nd, and 24th. after sex on the 24th i began bleeding bright red blood (period like flow not light). thus far it's been through yesterday and today, not getting darker, still very red. what is this due to? help!

shaniece Feb 18, 2014 10:02:54 PM ET

I had my period on january 28th and i started spotting on february 13th. could this mean that i'm pregnant?

Guest Oct 24, 2013 07:14:20 PM ET

Hi i had a one day bleeding on the 15 and on the 16 it stopped could i be pregnant

Guest Oct 21, 2013 02:57:49 PM ET

I had sex on sept 8th. i was on my period at the time. the condom came off. i been very sleepy and gaining weight sent. could i be pregnant?

summer October 15 2013 Oct 15, 2013 03:49:06 AM ET

I've been getting bad heart burn and light reddish period but not heavy what does that mean? especially when you're peeing 5 to 7 times a day

Guest Oct 15, 2013 03:39:18 AM ET

Hello i have a couple questions. i had sex sept 26 2013 , and i was suppose to start on the 8th of october 2013, and ever since the 8th of oct. ive been experiencing a clear jelly mucus in my vaginal area. and also really bad back pains, also peeing 6 to 4 times a day bit 6 mins apart? any help

Guest Oct 12, 2013 08:45:45 PM ET

My name is taylor im 16almost 17 i had sex on sunday october 5,2013 its nw saruday the 11th umm i've been having cramping but i wasn't on my period when i had sex umm this whole week i've been feeling like pains and now i'm bleeding culd i be pregnant

Guest Oct 5, 2013 05:43:34 PM ET

Needing help...... my ovulation date was the 12th of sept and had sex with my loved one on that day numerous of things happen this night that bothered me but a week later no period or now 3wks later & 2days later im bleedin which looks & feels like my period @ the 2nd wk i took a blood test & urine test all negative...... dr. thought it could be thyroid desease but now that im bleeding i believe i may still pregnant becuz for these whole three weeks ive been bloated back pains cramps mad gas & headaches am i paronoid or thinkin to hard?? i just feel something aint right....... any help will be great

1 2 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question