You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Signs of Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Destiny Oct 7, 2012 12:21:08 PM ET

If you have light bleeding for 14 days whats the cause?

betty Feb 22, 2012 10:29:25 AM ET

My last period was 27th of december 2011..i had unprotected sex the second week of january...i had unprotected sex on the 14th of feb and got my periods on 17th/18th of feb2012...and have sharp pains either side my groin area...do you think there is need to take a preg test??

amanda Jan 23, 2011 06:44:24 AM ET

Hi this is amanda and i had my period on the 7th of january and i had sex 2wks after my period i had sex all week every day for bout 2 wks and now its been 4 days and im getting cramps but they arnt period cramps they feel sharp cramps my next period is on the 5th of febuary could i be pregnant

Stacy Jul 26, 2005 03:38:13 PM ET

I ovulated on the 23rd of july. my husband and i had sex on the 22nd of july. it has been 4 days and i am now feeling a crampy like feeling in my lower abdomen and a feeling as if my period may be coming could i be pregnant??

annette Jul 14, 2005 01:59:20 PM ET

Hi, i noticed a slight bleeding 15 dpo. can this be implantation bleeding? i have read that ib occurs 6-12 dpo...

Rosa Jul 8, 2005 09:07:51 PM ET

I am positive i ovulated on the 6, my husband and i had sex, today i discovered a little blood, pinkish in color. today is the 8th could it be implantation bleeding?

shelia Jun 6, 2005 08:38:35 AM ET

When does the average woman start getting heartburn due to pregnancy?

<< 1 2