You are here: Home - Pregnancy - The First Signs of Pregnancy > Comments

The First Signs of Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at The First Signs of Pregnancy

Lacey Dec 4, 2014 07:12:17 AM ET

I'm now three months late of my period. i do have irregular periods, but i haven't missed a period for this long. i do have heartburn and swollen ankles. i've been feeling fatigued as well, and getting headaches. i've been gaining weight and i've been bloated. what should i do?

Guest Oct 9, 2014 03:24:32 PM ET

I got my first depo shot on sep 25th, and had unprotected sex on oct 3rd. i am due to start my period today, oct 9th. can i be pregnant?

Guest Oct 1, 2014 08:36:37 AM ET

My period ended on sept 25, 2014. i had sex on sept 30, 2014. so will i be pregnant?

andrea Nov 12, 2014 03:47:26 PM ET

I had my period on the 18th of october, and it is now the 12th of november. am i late for my period?

Guest May 30, 2014 12:46:53 AM ET

I'm 10 days late for my monthly and having some symptoms of early pregnancy. when would be a good time to take a pregnancy test to be 100% sure i'm pregnant?

Guest Apr 28, 2014 04:22:19 AM ET

Hi, my name is ntombi. i missed my period and i urinate every 5 minutes. could i be pregnant?

vevs Oct 29, 2013 09:02:59 PM ET

Hi i'm on week week 1 missed on my period, but shows no negative urine pregnancy test. i'm taking antihistamine because of my allergy at this time. what can i do to confirm if i am really pregnant?

Michelle Aug 16, 2013 01:30:31 AM ET

I had my period on the july 11and now it is aug 15 my cycle was due on the 8th of august my cycle normally comes like clock work every 28 days i took a early first response pregnancy test a day ago and it was negative i have been extremely tired,light headed,moody,and having very faint cramping on and off for the last 2days even though the test was negative i still think i'm pregnant i'm worried and confused help

Michelle Aug 15, 2013 01:36:52 AM ET

agho Jun 8, 2013 01:59:23 PM ET

I am 4weeks and 5days pregnant,after i did the pregnancy test and it came positive, but saw some blood today,i want to know if its ok or am i losing the baby?

niesha f May 2, 2013 03:54:56 PM ET

My boyfriend and i have have been living together for a month now..we had unprotected sex just on the 30th of april and we both where selibent i dont know how to pronounce or spell it..but i had my cycle three weeks prior the sex.and its only been two days sincee so do i take a pregnancy test on the march 11th.2013...which is a week after the four days after fertilization..

1 2 3 4 Next >>