Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The First Signs of Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at The First Signs of Pregnancy

niesha f May 2, 2013 07:54:56 PM ET

My boyfriend and i have have been living together for a month now..we had unprotected sex just on the 30th of april and we both where selibent i dont know how to pronounce or spell it..but i had my cycle three weeks prior the sex.and its only been two days sincee so do i take a pregnancy test on the march 11th.2013...which is a week after the four days after fertilization..

miana Dec 30, 2012 01:10:50 AM ET

I was on implanon for 3 years and 1 month. took it out on 11/18/12 and have been trying to get pregnant. i had a period 2 days after i took it out and i have had 3 periods since oct. i really want to get pregnant like yesterday. i had sex all during my ovulation days today is suppose to be implanttion day and i am having cramps but my niple is not sore or anything. could i be pregnant. last month i had terrible nausea but the test came negative so i don't know what to look for this time. somebody please help.

nisha Dec 20, 2012 02:58:17 PM ET

I got my period on the 22of nov to the 2ndof dec. stop on the 3rdcame back on the 11and as of 12/20/12im still light pink dark brown and red and been sick and sleepy please help

Amanda Dec 7, 2012 01:46:31 PM ET

I had unprotected with my husband a week ago, now i've been feeling really light headed dizzy and nauseous. the nausea feeling really increases in the morning and at night its kinda of and on, but my lightheadedness is really increasing at night. i've also been having really strong stomach cramps. i'm not sure, but i think it might be too soon for me to even be having the symptoms. i was wondering if anyone can help me because i don't know if i'm getting sick or if i'm pregnant. its way too soon for pregnancy test, is there anyone else out there who has gotten pregnant and got the symptoms as soon as i did if so please let me know.

barbie Nov 13, 2012 01:09:11 PM ET

I had sex during my day 13 and 14 of my cycle which i calcukated to be my ovulation time.it was unprotected sex and though my cycke is not regular could i be oregnant?my period is suposd to be this wknd and im i hv bn feeling the crampings and my nipples are sore.could i possibly be pregnant?

NELLY Oct 18, 2012 02:18:22 PM ET

I feel like i'm pregnent

Lexi Sep 25, 2012 10:25:27 AM ET

I'm really worried i am only 18 and have been pregnant before and have now got the same symptoms but i am on my period but it isn't normal. i feel very drained and tired all the time and my boobs are very sore. could i be pregnant again?

deborah Sep 18, 2012 10:46:18 PM ET

I had unpected sex in july twice my peroid came on the 8 th of august went off on the 12 th came back on again on the 16 to the 25 took provera for 10 days still no peroid my peroid didnt come on the 8 of september its now 23 days no peroid i have headache toothache stomach pain lower back pain sharp pain in my breast took 3 test all negtiv tubes been tied for 17 years could i be pregrant any answers

Marie Aug 24, 2012 07:33:14 AM ET

I've been having cramps off an on, and my stomach hurts, when i wake up and before bed. an also a lot of gas, it's been going on for about 3weeks now.(very different like my other 2-read on.) i have had two kids a boy and a girl, and each pregnancy was different. with my son, i didn't have contractions and my water didn't break. with my daughter, i did have contractions and my water did broke. an having 2 kids, i thought i'd know when i was pregnant again. the fact that both pregnancies where very different, i can't tell. can anyone relate? or has had more experience, could i be pregnant?

evelyn Aug 24, 2012 06:16:27 AM ET

Me & my husband had unprotected sex from june 15-july 19th. i had a light period @ the end of july & i am spotting now. for the past month i have had headaches, back pain, milk-like fluid in my breasts, pain in lower left part of stomach cravings & dislike foods i did like. could i be pregnant or is it something else ?

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>