You are here: Home - Pregnancy - The First Signs of Pregnancy > Comments

The First Signs of Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at The First Signs of Pregnancy

Bobbie Aug 14, 2012 01:52:48 PM ET

My doctor started me on clomid 50 mg and i had a positive ovulation test on aug. 11th and also had sex with my husband that same night now im having a white milky thick discharge that has no odor or burning and itching accompanied by it is it possible that i could be pregnant already? ive had nausea, constantly hard nipples, cramping in my lower pelvic area, fatigue, headaches and lower back pain

pinki Jul 23, 2012 10:18:02 PM ET

Hi my last period was 6 july 2012 .how can i know i m pargnant . can i check the blood test? i can't understand what can i do . please help me

tracy Jun 25, 2012 04:11:32 PM ET

A month so ago i had sex n the day afta i had my periods. my breasts are tender, i hav back pains n slight cramping. in need of our help

kaitlyn Jun 11, 2012 07:00:21 PM ET

Well i had sex three times last week the 2nd of june unprotected. i'm not supposed to get my period till.the 16th june but in the sixth i started to spot. idk if its implantion bleeding or wat

jay May 29, 2012 06:45:16 AM ET

My period was every 28days but now i keep missin or my bad its just may be late did the same thing lost month

pink May 13, 2012 07:19:57 PM ET

Hey i got my period on april 22 and had unproted sex and now i'm feeling light cramping can i be prgenant

ashley Apr 13, 2012 01:37:51 PM ET

Hey im 15 and i had unprotected sex a little bit ago. i was drinking that night and me and the guy werent sure if he 'pulled out' fast enough. well i have been reseraching trying to find some answers and i have had lower back pains, my nipples hurt and so do my boobs. ive noticeed some bleeding and that discharge stuff. im really scared... help me..

paige Apr 12, 2012 04:46:33 PM ET

I got off my rag on 4/8/2012 had sex that same day and on wed my boobs started to hurt and got cramps feels like i should still b on my rag can someone help me

Alexis Mar 28, 2012 04:57:27 PM ET

Hey doc i'm 19yo and have been having irregular periods since 4th grade. this year for the past 2 months (january & february) i've been bleeding fine (usuall i skip a month). this month last week i had a sexual encounter with my lover he came twice and i haven't had a period none this month; i know it's a possibility i might be with child, and i might have a period in april. doc i know the best thing for me to do is take a teastand see my own doc; but i'm seeking your answer before hand. and i keep having these headaches and a slight pain flew threw my upper left side of my stomach. (four finger above the belly button the pain was where the thumb is located).

natasha Mar 20, 2012 09:50:04 AM ET

I have been feeling really tierd it hurts whilst having sex i have a headache and a weird discharge, my nipples have been really itchy recently i have strech marks on my boobs and my belly is quite hard and i keep getting pains in my right side. i had my period and i stopped for a day and i had unprotected sex and my partner *come* in me. my next eriod is inbetween the 22nd and the 26th of this month could i be pregnannt ??? help me

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>