You are here: Home - Pregnancy - The First Signs of Pregnancy > Comments

The First Signs of Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at The First Signs of Pregnancy

desire Jan 16, 2012 01:36:25 PM ET

I have been experiencing some of the pregnancy symptoms lately. my last period ended dec 27/2011.i was to ovulate the 2nd week in jan and we were intimate during that week. could i be pregnant? me and my husband have been trying ever since we miscarried last year.

Skye Jan 6, 2012 06:47:41 AM ET

Hii,, me & my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time. my last period was december 10. about two weeks or so after that. i started feeling really nauseous. its now jan. 6. (my bday(:) and i have been really tired lately. and now certain foods that i smell, that i used to love to eat, makes me sick. and i've been having these what feel like menstrual cramps. could this just be implantation happening?? and could i be pregnant?? can someone tell me if yhoo experienced anything like this or if yhoo are experiencing anything like this?? please. i'm 16 now. and this would be my first pregnancy. i'm terrified. please let me know something.

Mildred Oct 30, 2011 01:44:30 PM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex before the day of my ovulation date i feeling tired, flu like symptoms, feeling light cramps in my abdomen that comes and goes on different days, is there a chance that i could be pregnant?

Cortney Sep 28, 2011 02:14:58 AM ET

Hi, my last period was august 4, 2011 and today is september 28, 2011 still no period. i took a pregnancy test and it said negative. i have been nauseous, dizzy, and have bad lower back pains. whats the longest somebody had to wait for a positive pregnancy test?

mel Jun 3, 2005 06:27:55 PM ET

I am seven weeks into my second pregnancy. as with many people...very sick. i was not at all with my first who is now 22 months. good luck

MONICA May 24, 2005 12:50:11 PM ET

Hi , i not sure if i am preg. too early. over the last 2 weeks ive had feelings like butterflies in my stomach and lower abdo. are these signs? we have been trying

gay May 19, 2005 11:14:15 AM ET

Mary May 16, 2005 11:28:57 AM ET

Napril, now during my 2nd preg, i am sick as a dog. during my 1st i felt healthier and better than i had ever felt in my life. i never had a sympton at all. for your sake i hope this is the case for you. no worries.

gay Apr 27, 2005 12:57:47 AM ET