Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

edith omondi Dec 14, 2017 11:48:59 AM ET

I ovulated on 8th of this month and had sex 9th of this month. will i really get pregnant, because i desperately want a child after i lost baby ?

Crystal Apr 17, 2017 10:25:01 PM ET

I have been off the shot for bit, but i had light spotting today and it stopped. what's wrong? i have not had a period for 2 months.

iLona May 11, 2017 08:42:53 PM ET

When i went off the pill i didn't get my period for a year. turns out my prolactin levels were high which caused my body to think it was already pregnant . after going to the doctor i was given bromocriptin and a couple months later i got my .period

Jess Jan 22, 2017 01:12:35 PM ET

I'm trying to work out if it's implantation or my period. i didn't have any pain to start with but a few days ago my boobs were sore and today is 17 days after my ovulation day. the thing is i was 4 days late. i took a test and it came back negative but last night i started with a little red blood and the small cramps are getting a little more sore and i got that much of a dizzy spell i felt like i was going to throw up. my period cramps are usually so bad i need to take a few nurofen and a heat pack. please help. i really need to know. going to see a doctor tomorrow.

Mamum Jan 21, 2017 06:27:46 PM ET

Hi all, i had sex on the 31st of december, wednesday the 18th. i had bleeding, quite light. it got a tiny bit heavier on the 19th and was gone on the 20th. i also had diarrhea on the 20th and today being the 21st, could i be pregnant?

busi Jan 10, 2017 06:34:06 AM ET

Hi.i've done tah and now my husband wants a baby. what can i do?

Pinky sharma Dec 9, 2016 02:33:19 AM ET

Date of my last period was 8nov.i'm expecting to b pregnant this month.but i had leg cramps, abdomen cramps, back ache on nov 30 along with slight bleeding..i'm continuing to have these cramps.but yesterday i.e on 8thdec i had slight bleeding.i was pretty sure that i had gotten my period.but after that i'm having no bleeding though i'm having leg cramps and back ache..vl i get my period.

Dee Nov 4, 2016 09:01:09 AM ET

Me and my partner had unprotected sex september 19th, 2016 and my period is due on the 11th of this month but, i started bleeding 2 days ago but, it wasn't heavy. my back is killing me , i had a headache yesterday, the left side of my stomach hurts but not as bad. could i be pregnant? i'm new to this all.

Eve-e Sep 28, 2016 07:13:09 PM ET

I had my period on the 10th of september 2016. started clomid 10g on the second day had sex from 21st to 25th of the same month as being my expected fertile days. now i'm having cramps and passing a lot of gas. i'm really being optimistic about getting pregnant after loosing two babies. please, i need your prayers all. will have to wait for hcg to build up before testing.

Claire Aug 14, 2016 02:41:56 AM ET

I had ovulation pains on the 11th august (day 11 of my cycle). i inseminated on days 13/14/15. could this work?

Guest Apr 13, 2015 04:59:36 AM ET

I started my period on march 6. what day would implantation begin?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>