Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Crystal Apr 17, 2017 10:25:01 PM ET

I have been off the shot for bit, but i had light spotting today and it stopped. what's wrong? i have not had a period for 2 months.

iLona May 11, 2017 08:42:53 PM ET

When i went off the pill i didn't get my period for a year. turns out my prolactin levels were high which caused my body to think it was already pregnant . after going to the doctor i was given bromocriptin and a couple months later i got my .period

Jess Jan 22, 2017 01:12:35 PM ET

I'm trying to work out if it's implantation or my period. i didn't have any pain to start with but a few days ago my boobs were sore and today is 17 days after my ovulation day. the thing is i was 4 days late. i took a test and it came back negative but last night i started with a little red blood and the small cramps are getting a little more sore and i got that much of a dizzy spell i felt like i was going to throw up. my period cramps are usually so bad i need to take a few nurofen and a heat pack. please help. i really need to know. going to see a doctor tomorrow.

Mamum Jan 21, 2017 06:27:46 PM ET

Hi all, i had sex on the 31st of december, wednesday the 18th. i had bleeding, quite light. it got a tiny bit heavier on the 19th and was gone on the 20th. i also had diarrhea on the 20th and today being the 21st, could i be pregnant?

busi Jan 10, 2017 06:34:06 AM ET

Hi.i've done tah and now my husband wants a baby. what can i do?

Pinky sharma Dec 9, 2016 02:33:19 AM ET

Date of my last period was 8nov.i'm expecting to b pregnant this month.but i had leg cramps, abdomen cramps, back ache on nov 30 along with slight bleeding..i'm continuing to have these cramps.but yesterday i.e on 8thdec i had slight bleeding.i was pretty sure that i had gotten my period.but after that i'm having no bleeding though i'm having leg cramps and back ache..vl i get my period.

Dee Nov 4, 2016 09:01:09 AM ET

Me and my partner had unprotected sex september 19th, 2016 and my period is due on the 11th of this month but, i started bleeding 2 days ago but, it wasn't heavy. my back is killing me , i had a headache yesterday, the left side of my stomach hurts but not as bad. could i be pregnant? i'm new to this all.

Guest Apr 13, 2015 04:59:36 AM ET

I started my period on march 6. what day would implantation begin?

lee Apr 1, 2015 12:04:31 AM ET

My last period was on 2/10/15 until about 2/15/15 or so. i had sex on ovulation day and now 2-3 days later, i’m having cramps and seeing a little blood when i go to bathroom. i’m not due for period for another 10 days. could i be pregnant?

muff28 Mar 29, 2015 05:07:22 PM ET

Hi guys. my doctor has me on provera and clomid 50mg. i took the provera from 3/1/15 to 3/10/15. then, my period started on the 3/14/15. then, i started the clomid on 3/15/15 to 3/20/15. my period stopped on 3/19/15. will this medicine work? has anyone tried it?

Ree Apr 9, 2015 01:46:49 PM ET

Yes babe, stay positive, after having four miscarriages and trying to have a baby for 5 years i got referred to the fertility clinic and they put me on clomid 50mg. i deciding that i was going to keep myself busy during the first cycle of clomid, going out with my friends and family as trying to have a baby was starting to take over myself and my partners lives. i thought to myself that it may take a few cycles before i conceived, but by the grace of god, i conceived during the first cycle. i'm not a doctor, but i will tell you to not give up hope. four years on and i have two health girls, 1 years old and 3 years old.

Guest Mar 17, 2015 06:47:10 PM ET

My last period was on the 12th of feb 2015. i was ovulating was between 5/3/15 and 7/3/15. i had sex when i was at my high fertility. i had sex on 14/3/15, and later that afternoon i was bleeding, which i thought was my period and it lasted 2 days. i've got cramps and i'm on hrt. i've taken 2 tests, both negative. maybe i don't have any hcg detected. help.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>