Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Mar 30, 2014 09:29:43 AM ET

Hi selfie, my situation is the same as yours. i am so scared to test. i think i will monday morning if af doesn't come.

Guest Mar 28, 2014 10:10:40 AM ET

Hi. i had a positive opk with a clear blue smiley face on the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th. then, on the 24th, i had a slight pink spot mixed with cm and then no more. now, the last 3 days, (26th, 27th, 28th), i have had very painful breasts, mild cramping, nausea, the scent of food make me ill, on and off headaches and very tired. what i needed to know is if anyone could estimate when i actually ovulated so that i know when i can test for pregnancy? many thanks :)

Guest Mar 31, 2014 05:30:12 AM ET

I have also had a tiny amount of pinkish mucus yesterday (30th). anyone know whats going on?

Selfie Mar 26, 2014 04:56:39 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 15th and then again on the 20th! i tested positive today on the 26th. i'm wondering which day did i get pregnant?

Guest Apr 3, 2014 08:48:50 PM ET

Probably on the 15th since it would be too soon to be pregnant from sex that occurred on the 20th. good luck.

Guest Mar 14, 2014 05:06:34 PM ET

I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and now i am having light bleeding with cramps. i don't get my period for another week. could i be pregnant?

WannabeMama Feb 20, 2014 04:56:19 PM ET

I'm 42 years old. i have never fallen pregnant. i was diagnosed with pcos in december. i was given clomid and now i'm on my second cycle. it's day 19 of my cycle and i have period pain type cramps. milder than normal though. i used opk's this month and practiced our baby making skills every two days as advised by the fertility expert, so the quality of my hubby's super sperm was not impaired! i got everything crossed that this is it! i found out that after the age of 42 i can't use my own eggs if i need ivf later down the line. so i'm hoping i can do this naturally. where i live the cut off for ivf on the nhs is 34 years. contrary to nice guidelines. i've written to the nhs formally asking for funding should i need it. the infertility network has awesome letters to write to the nhs and your mp. wishing you all babies galore.

Nadi Feb 19, 2014 01:37:14 AM ET

I've been trying to conceive for the past year with my boyfriend and no luck. my last period started on the 18th of jan and ended on jan 23rd. i later ovulated from jan 27th to feb 2nd with my egg actually releasing on the 1st of feb according to my period tracker on my phone. i also marked the dates of when my bf and i had sex which was on jan 24th, 26th, 28th and feb 1st. those days we actually relaxed and didn't worry about getting pregnant. my next period was expected on the 15th of feb and here i am 4 days late. i had some mild cramping from my first late day until now making me think my period was coming on. but i have nothing but a white discharge that changes from mucus like to milky. i had that for about 2 or 3 weeks. i thought i was just ovulating that long which i found out it wasn't possible haha. i was googling my symptoms and i rounded up that i should wait another week to test. but curiosity killed that cat. i couldn't stand the wait. so i brought two home pregnancy tests just in case it was negative and then wait a week and take the other. i took the first and it was positive. i was in shock because i tried to conceive for what seemed like a lifetime to me and the one time i gave up it said positive. so i hurried and took the second test. now i have two positives and will be going to the doctors in the morning. yayyyy! besides that i had no other symptoms besides the mild cramping, peeing a lot when i barely had an appetite to drink or eat, and the discharge. wish me luck. good luck to those trying to conceive!!!!

Guest Feb 18, 2014 03:44:31 AM ET

I've been having normal periods until this year. i have a 26-28 day cycle. on jan 20th, my period was very dark brown and lasted for 4 days. i didn't have any of the usual period cramps etc. this month, my period was due on the 17th of feb and after having intercourse with the hubby, i saw some watery/pinky mucus in my knickers. i thought my periods were coming. when i woke up there was brown smudges in my pad. now today, the 18th of feb, i have dark brown/red in my pad. i don't know why my periods are like this. can anybody provide some insight? has anyone had this before? i'm 25 and trying for a baby. i already have a 2 year old and i never had this with him. am i going through the menopause lol!

aylin Feb 17, 2014 02:51:49 PM ET

My last normal period was dec 31st - jan 4th. it lasted 5 days and i run on the 28 day cycle. well anyways, i had unprotected sex on the last day of my period, and on the day after which was the 4th and 5th. then, on the 28th of january, i started spotting pink and brown and it lasted around 5 days. then i had unprotected sex again on the 1st of february which was the day before the super bowl lol. on the 15th i started my "period" or something. it's my third day and it's still very light. what are the chances i could be pregnant? it has barely been around two weeks after the first spotting on the 28th. i need help.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 07:42:06 AM ET

My period is irregular, but today i feel sick with nausea 4 days before period. am i pregnant?? i really want to pregnant.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 06:28:14 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on september 14, 2013 and again with my ex and on october 4th, and the 5th with my current boyfriend. i tested positive 5 days after the 5th of october. i assumed it was the ex's baby. i tested my current boyfriend just to be sure and he is biological father so it is possible to test positive just a few days after sex.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 11:04:27 PM ET

That is not poosible, you must have already been pregnant!!!!

rekha Feb 19, 2014 06:25:18 AM ET

Well, i don't know but one thing i would like to suggest is to keep only one boyfriend.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 Next >>