Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Feb 14, 2014 07:36:24 PM ET

My period was on jan 14 - 18 and i was fertile on the 29. i had sex and i ovulated on the 1st of this month. i started seeing pinkish blood in the mornings when i wipe then it stops all day. i have all the symptoms but tender breasts or throwing up. i took a test and it came out negative. is it too early? my period comes tomorrow and i supposedly would be 5 weeks tomorrow. please help!!

Guest Feb 14, 2014 06:49:56 PM ET

Sorry, the egg does not live three days. proven medical research says 24 hours.

Guest Mar 5, 2014 03:19:03 PM ET

It states "after fertilization". when the egg is released for fertilization it only survives 12 to 24 hours, waiting to be fertilized.

Guest Feb 14, 2014 06:55:17 AM ET

I just ovulated on 2/13/14 and i had sex everyday since. my husband and i don't have children, but we are trying to get pregnant. we did it 43 times before and after do you think it worked? praying for a baby.

Guest Feb 13, 2014 04:37:14 PM ET

I had surgery in december removing dermoid cysts, polyps, and had a d&c. i got my first period on january 13th and it lasted about 11-12 days but the last week it was very light. i had a drunken one nighter on january 22 and found out he finished the job. i usually have a 26 day cycle and i am now 5 days late. would it still have been possible to get pregnant during this time?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 05:18:07 PM ET

My period was 4 days late and suddenly i saw some spotting when i wiped, could this be implantation or my period just decided to come. i really want to get pregnant. i need your advice.

Guest Feb 15, 2014 10:15:21 AM ET

Do you know when you ovulated?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 01:15:02 PM ET

I'm a bit confused. i had my period on the 16th of jan and on the 9th of feb, i started bleeding a little and had loads of cramping. i didn't have to wear a anything as it wasn't a lot there. now it's the 12th and i'm still bleeding. can anyone help?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 12:03:30 PM ET

I had sex on the last day of my period. 6 days later i was having cramps as if i had my period. when i used the bathroom i had a light blood stain when i wiped myself. does this mean i'm pregnant?

Guest Feb 8, 2014 05:11:02 PM ET

I ovulated on the 19th and had sex on the same day. had what i thought was implantation on the 25th. now my cycle was suppose to start on the 2nd but it didn't come until the 5th. it went away last night. now when i wipe i see brown and pink spots have anybody had this happen to them? also, i've been having some pregnancy symptoms. could this be that i am pregnant?

Guest Feb 8, 2014 01:54:08 PM ET

My period was 3 days late, but when it came it only lasted 2 days and it started out brown then it turn lite red. now it's gone but when i wipe it is pink and brown spots don't know what's going on can anyone help me? i'm starting to worry about what's going on. please help me!!

Guest Feb 5, 2014 08:03:37 PM ET

I'm late for my period and i had sex with my husband on both the 21st and the 31st of january. my period was suppose to begin the first week of february. but, i am 2 days late and tomorrow will be 3. i started to get cramps on sunday night, the 2nd of february and all day monday. they were small cramps in my uterus. i thought my period was suppose to begin but nothing. no blood and the cramps were not as strong as i usually get! so now i'm just waiting but do y'all have any idea what's wrong? i want to take a pregnancy test, but i'm too scared. do y'all have any ideas?

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 Next >>