Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Feb 16, 2014 12:42:06 PM ET

My period is irregular, but today i feel sick with nausea 4 days before period. am i pregnant?? i really want to pregnant.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 11:28:14 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on september 14, 2013 and again with my ex and on october 4th, and the 5th with my current boyfriend. i tested positive 5 days after the 5th of october. i assumed it was the ex's baby. i tested my current boyfriend just to be sure and he is biological father so it is possible to test positive just a few days after sex.

Guest Feb 17, 2014 04:04:27 AM ET

That is not poosible, you must have already been pregnant!!!!

rekha Feb 19, 2014 11:25:18 AM ET

Well, i don't know but one thing i would like to suggest is to keep only one boyfriend.

Guest Feb 15, 2014 12:36:24 AM ET

My period was on jan 14 - 18 and i was fertile on the 29. i had sex and i ovulated on the 1st of this month. i started seeing pinkish blood in the mornings when i wipe then it stops all day. i have all the symptoms but tender breasts or throwing up. i took a test and it came out negative. is it too early? my period comes tomorrow and i supposedly would be 5 weeks tomorrow. please help!!

Guest Feb 14, 2014 11:49:56 PM ET

Sorry, the egg does not live three days. proven medical research says 24 hours.

Guest Mar 5, 2014 08:19:03 PM ET

It states "after fertilization". when the egg is released for fertilization it only survives 12 to 24 hours, waiting to be fertilized.

Guest Feb 14, 2014 11:55:17 AM ET

I just ovulated on 2/13/14 and i had sex everyday since. my husband and i don't have children, but we are trying to get pregnant. we did it 43 times before and after do you think it worked? praying for a baby.

Guest Feb 13, 2014 09:37:14 PM ET

I had surgery in december removing dermoid cysts, polyps, and had a d&c. i got my first period on january 13th and it lasted about 11-12 days but the last week it was very light. i had a drunken one nighter on january 22 and found out he finished the job. i usually have a 26 day cycle and i am now 5 days late. would it still have been possible to get pregnant during this time?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 10:18:07 PM ET

My period was 4 days late and suddenly i saw some spotting when i wiped, could this be implantation or my period just decided to come. i really want to get pregnant. i need your advice.

Guest Feb 15, 2014 03:15:21 PM ET

Do you know when you ovulated?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 06:15:02 PM ET

I'm a bit confused. i had my period on the 16th of jan and on the 9th of feb, i started bleeding a little and had loads of cramping. i didn't have to wear a anything as it wasn't a lot there. now it's the 12th and i'm still bleeding. can anyone help?

Guest Feb 12, 2014 05:03:30 PM ET

I had sex on the last day of my period. 6 days later i was having cramps as if i had my period. when i used the bathroom i had a light blood stain when i wiped myself. does this mean i'm pregnant?

Guest Feb 8, 2014 10:11:02 PM ET

I ovulated on the 19th and had sex on the same day. had what i thought was implantation on the 25th. now my cycle was suppose to start on the 2nd but it didn't come until the 5th. it went away last night. now when i wipe i see brown and pink spots have anybody had this happen to them? also, i've been having some pregnancy symptoms. could this be that i am pregnant?

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 Next >>